Urabandai / 裏磐梯
Tel: (0241) 32-2697
Yukiwariso, located 900m above the sea level, is part of the Bandai Asahi National park. Mt Bandai erupted for the last time in 1888, what created the famous Goshiki-numa (Five colored ponds) and many other ponds (about 300). They are giving the site its natural beauty and the best outdoor activities opportunities: Winter Urabandai experiences a long winter. It is a good chance to enjoy the various winter attractions such as skiing, snowboarding, etc. Urabandai Ski Resort is one of the famous Japanese ski resort north of Tokyo. Both kids and adults will enjoy a walk with snow-shoes in the mountains looking for foot printings (Rabbit, Japanese serow, raccoon, etc.)! Watching stars in the clear mid winter night sky is another fantastic moment. If you are an early bird in the cold winter morning, diamond dust, brighten ice crystals reflecting the sun shine will be the best presents for you.
- NamePension Yukiwariso
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationYukiwariso is a loghouse-style pension equipped with 8 bedrooms (from 2 to 4 beds)
- English Speaking Staff? We will provide all the information on the lodging and area in English.
- Other Languages SpokenJapaneses
- City / AreaUrabandai / 裏磐梯
- Nearest Train StationInawashiro Station (local train called “Banetsu- Saisen”)
- Minutes from StationInawashiro to Kokumin-Kyukamura by local bus (“Toto bus” (40 minutes))
- Pick up service available? Yes.Please let us know if you need a pick-up service while booking.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Banetsu Expressway / Inawashiro IC
- Nearest National Route R459
- Getting ThereBy Car Tokyo→Koriyama JCT.:By Tohoku Expressway Koriyama→Inawashiro IC: By Banetsu Expressway Inawashiro IC→Yukiwariso : By R459 (35 minutes)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressLakewood villa, Soharako, Urabandai, Kitasiobara, Yama-gun, Fukusima, 969-2701
- Telephone(0241) 32-2697
- Fax(0241) 32-2697
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.p-yukiwari.com/ryoukin-huyu.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable