Urabandai / 裏磐梯
Tel: (0241) 32-2697 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Yukiwariso, located 900m above the sea level, is part of the Bandai Asahi National park. Mt Bandai erupted for the last time in 1888, what created the famous Goshiki-numa (Five colored ponds) and many other ponds (about 300). They are giving the site its natural beauty and the best outdoor activities opportunities: Winter Urabandai experiences a long winter. It is a good chance to enjoy the various winter attractions such as skiing, snowboarding, etc. Urabandai Ski Resort is one of the famous Japanese ski resort north of Tokyo. Both kids and adults will enjoy a walk with snow-shoes in the mountains looking for foot printings (Rabbit, Japanese serow, raccoon, etc.)! Watching stars in the clear mid winter night sky is another fantastic moment. If you are an early bird in the cold winter morning, diamond dust, brighten ice crystals reflecting the sun shine will be the best presents for you.
- NamePension Yukiwariso
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationYukiwariso is a loghouse-style pension equipped with 8 bedrooms (from 2 to 4 beds)
- English Speaking Staff? We will provide all the information on the lodging and area in English.
- Other Languages SpokenJapaneses
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Check In 3:00 p.m. Check Out 10:00 a.m.
- City / AreaUrabandai / 裏磐梯
- Nearest Train StationInawashiro Station (local train called “Banetsu- Saisen”)
- Minutes from StationInawashiro to Kokumin-Kyukamura by local bus (“Toto bus” (40 minutes))
- Pick up service available? Yes.Please let us know if you need a pick-up service while booking.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Banetsu Expressway / Inawashiro IC
- Nearest National Route R459
- Getting ThereBy Car Tokyo→Koriyama JCT.:By Tohoku Expressway Koriyama→Inawashiro IC: By Banetsu Expressway Inawashiro IC→Yukiwariso : By R459 (35 minutes)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsHiking and trekking courses: Mt. Bandai, Goshiki-numa, Nakase-numa, Oguni-numa, etc. 19 courses in total.
- ActivitiesLake Hibara: Canoeing, Fishing Grand DECO Ski Resort Nekoma Ski Resort Around Yukiwariso: Snowshoeing, Cycling
- Seasonal HighlightsSpring: Skunk Cabbage, Cherry Blossom, Driving Summer: Oguni-numa hiking, (Hemerocallis middendorffii), Canoeing Autumn: Autumn colors, the best place is for sure Yukiwariso’s garden. Winter: Skiing, Snow-boarding, Snow-shoeing, Cross Country Skiing, Fishing on a frozen lake
- OnsenNot available but a discount ticket for Nekoma Hotel’s Onsen is provided instead.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Not available only dinner/lunch
- Onsen Not Applicable
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities No.Coin laundries are available at Kokumin-Kyukamura
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Not Applicable
- AddressLakewood villa, Soharako, Urabandai, Kitasiobara, Yama-gun, Fukusima, 969-2701
- Telephone(0241) 32-2697
- Fax(0241) 32-2697
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.p-yukiwari.com/ryoukin-huyu.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable