Tel: (023) 694-9320 (Mobil... >> Online Inquiry
We are located in spectacular Zao in Yamagata Prefecture. We have been welcoming people here for over 30 years. Just a short walk from the Lodge, you will be ready to head out onto a variety of great scenic slopes. Or, put on your cross-country skis and head out to ski various woodland trails. Our Lodge In Zao is your home away from home and awaits you with warmest hospitality.
- NameLodge Scole
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWestern/European classical style We have 3 types of rooms: A type; Twin with shower, sink. B type; lofted room with sink. C type; Bunk beds
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
Main season (Winter ): ¥8,000 ～ (1 night 2 meals with service). surcharge will be asked this season caused by oil problem (1,300Yen pp per night) see website about detail. Off season (Summer): ¥3,500 (Available from 10-15 people, self-catering)
- City / AreaZao Onsen
- Nearest Train StationYamagata Station
- Minutes from Station30 or 40-minute by taxi or local bus
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Yamagata Expressway / Yamagata Zao I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 13
- Getting There"Tsubasa" 2h 30min → Yamagata → Taxi 30min/Bus 40min/Walk 5min Ski Bus Tokyo → " Every day in Winter → Zao bus St. →Taxi 3min/Walk 5min Sendai → "Every day in Winter → Zao bus St. →Taxi 3min/Walk 5min Ski Train Shinagawa → Midnight train(1/10 ～3/29Thu～Sat Approx.) → Yamagata St. Taxi 30min/Bus 40min/Walk 5min
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsLocated nearby spectacular Mt. Zao and the Zao Onsen ski resort. From the bus station, you may walk through the main onsen street (It takes about 5 minutes).
- Activitieswe are going to have fire works in new years eve in front of our place (not big but it is really enjoyable)
- Seasonal Highlightssnow-monster festival in Feb
- Onsenzao onsen
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Available during main winter season. The Woodpecker dining room has a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our friendly, professional chef Sachiko and her staff, prepare innovative, delicious, healthy cuisine.
- Onsen Yes.We have a special Japanese syprass chip Jacuzzi (There are also hot springs near from our place.)
- Internet Yes,do not have facility in each room but, available wireless LAN in main lobby and restaurant (we have wiress lan system
- Laundry Facilities Yes.for a small charge.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Big screen TV, fireplace, home bar, restaurant (only winter time).
- Address746 Zao onsen yamagata sity yamagata prefecture
- Telephone(023) 694-9320 (Mobile) 090-6102-8477
- Fax(023)-694-9114 Int
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://ojisho.com/scoleindexe.html
- Contact NameMao Ojima