Tel: 090 2871 0411 / 0136-... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
North Field Lodge
North Field Lodge, Niseko, Japan. Home to the lightest, driest most consistent powder snow on the planet. Our lodge is one of Niseko’s finest and has just been extensively renovated by its friendly Australian owners. It is open for business year round. This modern, clean, and spacious western style lodge is the perfect base for your Niseko winter or summer holiday adventure. We offer you a tranquil Hirafu Village location with panoramic views of Mt Yotei. We are situated directly in front of the free resort shuttle bus stop, with fast and easy access to ski lifts, restaurants, bars, shop, cafes and hot springs. We have ensuites, satellite TV, free wireless broadband, saunas, Japanese ofuro baths, restaurant, café and bar, all in a relaxed and social atmosphere. We aim to give you a perfect holiday.
- NameNorth Field Lodge
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room Information9 western style twin or double rooms most with en suite. Budget bunk accommodation also available.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese French, German.
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
Room Rate (With Breakfast) Period Room Type Number of Guest in a room Weekday Before Weekend, Public holiday Room Type Number of Guest in a room Price Room Type Price (per bed) Summer Low 1st Apr - 23rd Apr 7th May - 23rd Jul 1st Sep - 30th Nov Ensuite / No Ensuite (same price) 3 6,500 7,000 Bunk room ※share 4,200 2 7,000 7,500 1 8,000 10,000 Medium 18th Mar - 31st Mar 24th Jul - 6th Aug 16th Aug - 31st Aug 3 7,000 7,500 4,700
2 7,500 8,000
1 10,000 10,500
High 24th Apr - 6th May 7th Aug - 15th Aug 3 7,500 5,200 2 8,000 1 10,500 Winter Shoulder 1st Dec - 25th Dec Ensuite 3 8,000 No Ensuite 3 7,000 Bunk room ※share 5,700 20th Feb - 17th Mar 2 10,000 2 9,000 1 19,000 1 18,000 High 26th Dec - 19th Feb 3 9,000 3 8,000 6,700 2 12,000 2 11,000 1 22,000 1 21,000 ※Child Rates Under 12 years old (elementary school) 80% Under 6 years old 70% Under 2 years old (share bed) Free ※Cancellation Policy Summer 3days - 2 day before 20% １day before 50% On the day 100% NO SHOW 100% Winter within 14 days of initial enquiry 0% After the booking is confirmed - before the balance due date 15,000yen or 20% (whichever is greater), plus any transaction fees incurred. After the balance due 100% ※Refunds will not be given for unused Accommodation. Summer from 3,500 yen to 9,000 yen pp. Winter from 5,000 yen to 13,000 yen pp.
- City / AreaKutchan-cho
- Nearest Train StationKutchan
- Minutes from Station7
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Sasson / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereRail: Sapporo to Kutchan station. Call for a pickup. Car: Route 5 to Kutchan then 343 to Hirafu. Bus: Bus to Hirafu top car park. Call for a pickup. Plane: To Chitose airport, then bus to Hirafu.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsMt Yotei, many natural springs, Milk Kobo, arts and craft centers, museum, Lake Toya, Otaru.
- ActivitiesSensational powder snow, back-county touring and beautiful packed powder groomers in winter. Snowmobiling, ice climbing and winter adventure sports available. Summer offers rafting, kayaking, sea kayaking, clinbing Yotei-zan, gentle hikes, downhill and road biking, canyoning and many other adventure activites. The area is also a craft centre so many shops and exhibits are to be seen.
- Seasonal HighlightsKutchan Potato Festival, Makari Flower Festival, Kutchan Snow Festival and many smaller events throughou the year.
- OnsenYukichichibu, Kombu, yugokorote, etc...
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Summer: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Winter: Breakfast and dinner
- Onsen Not Applicable
- Internet Yes
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Two saunas, two Japanese ofuro baths, excursions to local restaurants, other nearby ski resorts and local onsens.
- Address83-76 Aza Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Niseko, Hokkaido 044-0081
- Telephone090 2871 0411 / 0136-22-6675
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.north-field.jp/en
- Contact NameRobert Buffier