Tel: 090 2871 0411 / 0136-... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
North Field Lodge
North Field Lodge, Niseko, Japan. Home to the lightest, driest most consistent powder snow on the planet. Our lodge is one of Niseko’s finest and has just been extensively renovated by its friendly Australian owners. It is open for business year round. This modern, clean, and spacious western style lodge is the perfect base for your Niseko winter or summer holiday adventure. We offer you a tranquil Hirafu Village location with panoramic views of Mt Yotei. We are situated directly in front of the free resort shuttle bus stop, with fast and easy access to ski lifts, restaurants, bars, shop, cafes and hot springs. We have ensuites, satellite TV, free wireless broadband, saunas, Japanese ofuro baths, restaurant, café and bar, all in a relaxed and social atmosphere. We aim to give you a perfect holiday.
- NameNorth Field Lodge
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room Information9 western style twin or double rooms most with en suite. Budget bunk accommodation also available.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese French, German.
- City / AreaKutchan-cho
- Nearest Train StationKutchan
- Minutes from Station7
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Sasson / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereRail: Sapporo to Kutchan station. Call for a pickup. Car: Route 5 to Kutchan then 343 to Hirafu. Bus: Bus to Hirafu top car park. Call for a pickup. Plane: To Chitose airport, then bus to Hirafu.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address83-76 Aza Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Niseko, Hokkaido 044-0081
- Telephone090 2871 0411 / 0136-22-6675
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.north-field.jp/en
- Contact NameRobert Buffier