Tel: +81 (02) 6172 2264 >> Online Inquiry
Welcome to Gakuto Villas, nestled in Hakuba, Nagano, Japan . Only minutes away from world renowned slopes, with 10 ski resorts in the vicinity, we offer affordable boutique accommodations for the conscious traveler.
- NameGakuto Villas
- Type of AccommodationIndividual Cottage / House
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationOur twelve chic, two-story houses were specifically designed to provide a distinctly comfortable and modern level of hospitality to our guests.
- English Speaking Staff? Native English speaking staff available.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥20,000 - ￥30,000
Tax and service charges included and final prices to be confirmed upon booking. JPY2000 additional charge per person per night applies over 4 pax for 5th and 6th guest in a group. Feel free to contact us for quotation this winter 2013-2014 as the whole pricelist cannot show on this site.
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationJR Hakuba Station
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? Please contact us to reserve our private shuttle bus pick up service.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereDeparting from Tokyo Station to Nagano, passengers board the Nagano Bullet Train (Asama Shinkansen)(1.5hrs). Scheduled buses operate regularly between Nagano station and Hakuba.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsOnce part of the old trade route from the coast to inland Japan, Hakuba today has seven ski centers with more than 130 ski lifts and more than 200 runs, and the village receives up to 3.7 million visitors each year.
- ActivitiesFantastic location for outdoor sports, mountain climbing, adventure activities. Once part of the old trade route from the coast to inland Japan, Hakuba today has seven ski centers with more than 130 ski lifts and more than 200 runs, and the village receives up to 3.7 million visitors each year.
- Seasonal HighlightsHakuba was home to many of the downhill ski events of the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympics and remains one of the most popular ski resorts on the main island of Honshu, Japan. Retaining its local flavor, Hakuba has in recent years been discovered by tourists and overseas ski enthusiasts alike for its abundant greenery in the summer months as well as its impressive snowfall in the winter.
- OnsenMany hot spring in Hakuba and Nagano region to explore relax and enjoy.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Not Applicable
- Onsen Not Applicable
- Internet Free wi-fi internet
- Laundry Facilities No washing machines, but a Laundry service is available on request.
- Pets Allowed Pets are not allowed.
- Other Facilities English television channels are available in all villas. The villas include a flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, heated bamboo flooring, high ceilings and large windows, iPod dock, amenities, towels, and ethanol fireplace... all just a few minutes walk from the slopes! BBQ deck available for renting during summer from Jun.
- Address4720-1,4721,4722 Hokujyo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano Prefecture 399-9301, Japan
- Telephone+81 (02) 6172 2264
- FaxNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www.gakutovillas.com/web/about.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable