Tel: +81 (0)269 85 2064 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Kawamotoya is located in Nozawa onsen, widely known for its natural hot springs and for its rich powder snow to set the backdrop for the 1998 Winter Olympic games.Surrounded by the gorgeous mountain scenery changing in the four seasons, Onsen heals your body and soul thoroughly after sporting activities like skiing and trekking. 100% Natural Hot Springs and newly opened RESTAURANT TAMON, fine Nozawa Onsen Cuisine. Enjoy a unique drinks, casual lunch or full course dinner experience inside or on the terrace.
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationJapanese style 'Tatami' room with futon beds, toilet & basin attached, shared bathroom. Premium rooms are on the 4th and 5th floors with great views of the village and mountain.
- English Speaking Staff? Our staff are fluent in English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates
- City / AreaNozawa Onsen
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereBy Train - About 3 hrs 20 min - Via Nagano Shinkansen (bullet train): Tokyo - Nagano - then 2 choices from Nagano - Nozawa Onsen Local train + bus JR iiyama line, Togari Nozawa Onsen - Nozawa onsen (1hr 30min) Express Bus (1hr 30min) By Car - About 2 hrs 40 min Tokyo - Nerima IC - Fujioka JCT - [Jyoshinetsu] Toyota Iiyama IC - [R117] Nozawa Onsen
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThe Dosojin Fire Festival, one of the three largest fire festivals of Japan, is held very close to our ryokan and view from the rooftop is the best in the village.
- ActivitiesNot Applicable
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenA total of 13 public hot-spring bath houses in Nozawa Onsen Village, known as “Sotoyu” is a common asset of the local villagers and are open to the public/visitors as well.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Not Applicable
- Onsen Not Applicable
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities This is a non-smoking facility. 23 Rooms and Parking (13 spaces) available.
- Address8955 Nozawaonsen-mura, Shimotakai-gun, Nagano 389-2502 Japan
- Telephone+81 (0)269 85 2064
- Fax+81 (0)269 85 3774
- EmailNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www.kawamotoya.jp/index_en.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable