Tel: +81 (0)269 85 2064
Kawamotoya is located in Nozawa onsen, widely known for its natural hot springs and for its rich powder snow to set the backdrop for the 1998 Winter Olympic games.Surrounded by the gorgeous mountain scenery changing in the four seasons, Onsen heals your body and soul thoroughly after sporting activities like skiing and trekking. 100% Natural Hot Springs and newly opened RESTAURANT TAMON, fine Nozawa Onsen Cuisine. Enjoy a unique drinks, casual lunch or full course dinner experience inside or on the terrace.
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationJapanese style 'Tatami' room with futon beds, toilet & basin attached, shared bathroom. Premium rooms are on the 4th and 5th floors with great views of the village and mountain.
- English Speaking Staff? Our staff are fluent in English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaNozawa Onsen
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereBy Train - About 3 hrs 20 min - Via Nagano Shinkansen (bullet train): Tokyo - Nagano - then 2 choices from Nagano - Nozawa Onsen Local train + bus JR iiyama line, Togari Nozawa Onsen - Nozawa onsen (1hr 30min) Express Bus (1hr 30min) By Car - About 2 hrs 40 min Tokyo - Nerima IC - Fujioka JCT - [Jyoshinetsu] Toyota Iiyama IC - [R117] Nozawa Onsen
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address8955 Nozawaonsen-mura, Shimotakai-gun, Nagano 389-2502 Japan
- Telephone+81 (0)269 85 2064
- Fax+81 (0)269 85 3774
- EmailNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www.kawamotoya.jp/index_en.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable