Tsurumaki Onsen, Kanagawa
Tel: 0463-77-1300 / Intern...
Since the time of the Kamakura Shogunate, Jinya has opened its doors to travelers visiting Kanagawa. Our Ryokan offers both a traditional and historical experience of Japan. Our Ryokan is located in Tsurumaki Onsen in Hadano, one quiet and relaxing getaway in Kanagawa. We are very close to destinations such as Hakone and Tokyo and Yokohama. For easy access Jinya also offers a shuttle service direct from Narita Airport to the Ryokan. Jinya has a mix of Japanese and Western style rooms along with private onsen baths and Japanese style dining to make your stay more comfortable. You can also request your own Geisha entertainers to make the evening more enjoyable.
- NameJinya Ryokan
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationThe type of rooms offered include: VIP Rooms - Built originally as a second home for the Kurodas, Guesthouse, Japanese and Western style rooms.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaTsurumaki Onsen, Kanagawa
- Nearest Train StationTsurumaki Onsen
- Minutes from Station5 min walk for the North Exit of Tsurumaki Onsen Station
- Pick up service available? Available from Narita Airport
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo: Take the Odakyu Romance Car from Shinjuku Station to Hon Atsugi. Tranfer to the Odakyu Line (local Train) at Hon Atsugi for Tsurumaki Onsen Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address〒257-0001 神奈川県秦野市 鶴巻北2-8-24 / 2-8-24 Tsurumaki-kita, Hadano-shi, Kanagawa 257-
- Telephone0463-77-1300 / International: +81-463-77-1300
- Fax0463-78-2808 / International: +81-463-78-2808
- EmailNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www.jinya-ryokan.jp/
- Contact NameNot Applicable