Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Kanto>Kanagawa > Tsurumaki Onsen Jinya Ryokan
Hadano, Tsurumaki Onsen, Kanagawa
Tel: 0463-77-1300 / Intern... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Tsurumaki Onsen Jinya Ryokan
Since the time of the Kamakura Shogunate, Jinya has opened its doors to travelers visiting Kanagawa. Our Ryokan offers both a traditional and historical experience of Japan. Our Ryokan is located in Handano, one quiet and relaxing get-a-way in Kanagawa. We are very close to destinations such as Hakone and Tokyo and Yokohama. For easy access Jinya also offers a shuttle service direct from Narita Airport to the Ryokan. Jinya has a mix of Japanese and Western style rooms along with private onsen baths and Japanese style dining to make your stay more comfortable. You can also request your own Geisha entertainers to make the evening more enjoyable.
- NameTsurumaki Onsen Jinya Ryokan
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationThe type of rooms offered include: VIP Rooms - Built originally as a second home for the Kurodas, Guesthouse, Japanese and Western style rooms.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥20,000 - ￥30,000
Over ￥ 30,000
Rates listed are per person. Geisha / Entertainment Companion Dressed in non-Japanese-style clothing : 2 hours / ¥13,650, Extension fee per hour / ¥6,825 Dressed in Japanese-style clothing (Kimono) : 2 hours / ¥14,700, Extension fee per hour / ¥7,350
- City / AreaHadano, Tsurumaki Onsen, Kanagawa
- Nearest Train StationTsurumaki Onsen
- Minutes from Station5 min walk for the North Exit of Tsurumaki Onsen Station
- Pick up service available? Available from Narita Airport
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo: Take the Odakyu Romance Car from Shinjuku Station to Hon Atsugi. Tranfer to the Odakyu Line (local Train) at Hon Atsugi for Tsurumaki Onsen Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsHakone, Kamakura, Gotemba Premium Outlets, Oyama Afuri Shrine, Kubousan Park, Handano International Horse Riding Club, Matsudayama Herb Garden, Syasui no Taki, Mt. Fuji, Yokohama
- ActivitiesHiking / Trekking, Horse Riding, Trail Running, Onsen, Viewing Mt. Fuji, Shopping, Tanzawa
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenJinya has both Private and Public Onsen Baths. Hakone Region is well know for a variety of onsens.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes. Visit our homepage for more details on our restaurant and menu
- Onsen Yes, Private outdoor baths available.
- Internet Yes. Wireless internet access in the lobby, wired internet access in limited number of rooms
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Restaurant, cafe, banquet rooms, conference rooms , wedding venue, large communal bath, outdoor bath, kiosk, fax machines, massage service, wake-up call, door-to-door delivery service, satellite TV
- Address〒257-0001 神奈川県秦野市 鶴巻北2-8-24 / 2-8-24 Tsurumaki-kita, Hadano-shi, Kanagawa 257-
- Telephone0463-77-1300 / International: +81-463-77-1300
- Fax0463-78-2808 / International: +81-463-78-2808
- EmailNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www.jinya-ryokan.jp/
- Contact NameNot Applicable