Club Med Sahoro
Sahoro is a place of refinement, in full Japanese style. The microclimate that reigns over the island of Hokkaido, which has less rainfall and is cooler than the rest of Japan, ensures optimal snow cover for an intense skiing experience. And after all that skiing, revival is guaranteed, with the choice between Ofuro, traditional Japanese hot baths, and for the more adventurous, Canadian outdoor baths... Indoors you will find a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas. Sahoro is the epitome of comfort at the foot of the slopes. ...
- NameClub Med Sahoro
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationRooms are full of variety. Please see the room details.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Our Friendly international team of G.O are always at hand as facilitators to provide tuition in English for every activity
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaKamikawa-gun, Shintoku-cho
- Nearest Train StationShintoku Station
- Minutes from Station15minutes
- Pick up service available? Yes . 1,000 yen/one way (arrange only for limited express)
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.clubmed.co.jp
- Contact NameNot Applicable