Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Outside Japan>Micronesia > Pacific Islands Club - Saipan
Pacific Islands Club - Saipan
Whether you plan to visit Saipan with your family, friends or alone, Pacific Islands Club (PIC) is the perfect complement to the beauty of the islands. PIC is known as the most spectacular resort on the island of Saipan. Located on prime 58,000 sq. meters of beachfront property in the southern Village of San Antonio, our resort provides over 60 different types of sports and recreation free of charge to its guests. Whether you are seeking relaxation or excitement, PIC represents a unique concept. Our guests benefit from the merge of expansive facilities and modern resort accommodations with our special ambassadors of adventure, the PIC Clubmates (animators). They are available to help guests enjoy the glorious blue skies, crystal clear waters, spectacular sunsets and the myriad of other activities for that perfect tropical getaway. Relax on the beach, laze around the Waterpark, take a windsurfing lesson or challenge your friends to a laser tag game. Try one of the many land or water sports activities such as tennis, rockwall climbing, mini-golf or body boarding, kayaking, snorkeling. While your kids have all the fun they can handle in our Kids’ Club, grab a tube and slide along our Lazy River, shop at the Boutiki or relax with a soothing massage. Later, you can dine in one of the four restaurants, enjoy the sunset with a refreshing cocktail and catch the lively, fun-filled nightly entertainment performed by our Clubmates.
- NamePacific Islands Club - Saipan
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationPIC Saipan has five room categories including Superior, Deluxe, Ocean Front, Tasi Spa and Suites.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, Korean, Russian
- RegionOutside Japan
- City / AreaSaipan
- Nearest Train Stationn/a
- Minutes from Stationn/a
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange n/a / n/a
- Nearest National RouteBeach Road
- Getting ThereDelta Airlines fly daily direct from Narita, Nagoya and Kansai airports. Asiana Airlines fly from Kansai airport. Continental Airlines fly to Saipan via Guam.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressBeach Road, Afetna 96950, Northern Mariana Islands
- Web sitehttp://www.picresorts-saipan.com or http://www.picresorts.jp
- Contact NameKanae Quinn