Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Outside Japan>Micronesia > Pacific Islands Club - Guam
Tel: 1-670-234-7976 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Pacific Islands Club - Guam
The Pacific Islands Club (PIC) welcomes you to the most spectacular resorts on the Micronesian islands of Guam and Saipan. Located on prime beachfront property on Tumon Bay and San Antonio Beach, PIC’s 1100 total rooms boasts the largest room inventory on the two islands. Whether you are seeking relaxation or excitement, PIC represents a unique concept by merging expansive facilities and modern resort accommodations with our special ambassadors of adventure, the PIC Clubmates, to help guests enjoy the glorious blue skies, crystal clear waters, spectacular sunsets and the myriad other activities of a perfect tropical getaway. Relax on the beach, laze around the Waterpark, take a windsurfing lesson or challenge your friends to a beach volleyball game. Later, you can dine in one of the seven restaurants on Guam or three restaurants on Saipan and catch the award winning Pacific Fantasies dinner show (Guam) or the lively, fun-filled entertainment performed by the Saipan Clubmates.
- NamePacific Islands Club - Guam
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationGuam has several room classifications: Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Royal Club Deluxe, Suites and Royal Club Suites.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, Korean, Chinese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥20,000 - ￥30,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
The package price is subject to 11% tax. Additional surcharge for 3rd or 4th person. No charge for children under 12 sharing same room & bed as parents, maximum 2 children. Maximum 4 persons per room. Reservations by email or online only.
- RegionOutside Japan
- City / AreaGuam
- Nearest Train Stationn/a
- Minutes from Station10 minutes from the airport
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange n/a / n/a
- Nearest National RouteBeach Road
- Getting ThereNorthwest, Continental, Japan Airlines, ANA fly direct from Narita, Nagoya, Kansai, Fukuoka, Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Okayama and Niigata.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsTumon Bay plays host to guests from all walks of life and all parts of the globe. Yet, for all the world-class hotels, designer shops, five-star restaurants and entertainment that the locale has to offer, the real draw to Tumon remains the two-and one-half mile long, white sandy beach and crystal blue waters of Tumon Bay itself-one of five marine preserves recently implemented.
- ActivitiesGolfing, world-class shopping, scuba diving, sightseeing, cultural shows and marine sports.
- Seasonal HighlightsSee Web site
- OnsenAsk about spa options.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes. Gold Card (3 meals daily). Children are free when parents purchase option. Silver Card (daily breakfast). Children are half price when parents purchase option (child=2-11yr)
- Onsen No
- Internet Yes. Guest Internet access available
- Laundry Facilities Yes. Coin laundry and valet service available.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Most expansive sports facilities and activities in Micronesia!
- AddressPO Box 502370, Saipan, MP 96950
- Web sitehttp://www.picresorts.com
- Contact NameKanae Quinn