Otari Village, Nagano Prefecture
Tel: (0261)83-2421 or 050-...
Petit Hotel Schanze
Petit Hotel Schanze is a family run hotel located in the Tsugaike Highlands of Hakuba, Nagano. Situated at the foot of the Japanese North Alps, the views of the 3.000 meter peaks outside the hotel are breath taking. An excellent base for year round activities such as hiking, trekking, rafting, kayaking, paragliding, canyoning snowshoeing, skiing and snowboarding or just relax in one of the many local hot springs. Explore this magnificent area by yourself or allow professional guides to show you why this area is so very special. “Shio-no-michi”,the old Salt Road, that has carried travelers to this area for centuries runs just outside of our hotel. Great for a walk along this quiet path through the woods . Petit Hotel Schanze offers a relaxing escape from city life, bringing you closer to nature to rejuvenate your mind and body in a clean and care free atmosphere. Enjoy our delicious Dutch oven and Japanese cuisine as well as home made local dishes, made with home-grown vegetables and fruits, and organic and natural foods. We can cater to vegetarians and other special dietary needs.
- NamePetit Hotel Schanze
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationWe have 10 rooms: 4 Western style 2 Japanese style, 4 Mix style (Japanese “tatami” room with two beds) Note: 8 of the rooms have their own bathrooms and toilet.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes the owner’s wife.
- Other Languages SpokenNo
- City / AreaOtari Village, Nagano Prefecture
- Nearest Train StationHakuba or Hakuba-Oike Station
- Minutes from Station10-minute from Hakuba Station by car 5-minute from Hakuba –Oike Station by car
- Pick up service available? please ask us for details.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway (Chuo Expressway, Kan-etsu Expressway) / Toyoshina I.C. ( on Chuo Expressway) Nagano I.C ( on Kan-etsu Expressway)
- Nearest National RouteRoute148
- Getting ThereBy Car ＊Chuo Expressway – Nagano Expressway Toyoshina Exit – Route147 – R148 – Hakuba Station ＊Kan-etu Expressway – Joshinetu Expressway Nagano Exit – Route19 – Olympic Road to Hakuba By Train ＊ Sinkansen Tokyo Stn. to Nagano Stn. – Highland Express Bus to Hakuba or Tsugaike. ＊Super Azusa Limited Shinjuku Stn. to Hakuba. ＊Azusa Limited Shinjuku Stn. to Matsumoto Stn. – Oito-Line to Hakuba Stn. ＊ Shinano Limited Nagoya Stn. to Matsumoto Stn. – Oito-Line to Hakuba Stn. By Bus Deluxe Highway Bus from Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya to Matsumoto Stn. (winter season direct to Tsugaike Ski Resort) From Hakuba Station (by car,bus or taxi) 8km north of Hakuba Station on R148, turn left in front of Hakuba – Oike Station and continue up hill to Tsugaike Ski area. Schanze is 4km ahead on the right.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Telephone(0261)83-2421 or 050-8686-2421 From overseas: +81-(261)83-2421
- FaxNot Applicable
- Web sitehttp://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~schanze/
- Contact NameToshiko Arai