Tel: (0136) 44-1144 >> Online Inquiry
Black Diamond Lodge
Welcome to Niseko's Black Diamond Lodge located at the base of Higashiyama Resort in Hokkaido, Japan. The BDL is run by real skiers and snowboarders and is your home base for experiencing the world's lightest, driest and most consistent powder snow on the planet. In addition to our affordable lodging, we also have a restaurant and bar for your apres ski activities. We also offer guided tours, lessons, as well as gear and auto rentals so that you can explore the best of all that Niseko and Hokkaido have to offer. We are the closest and most knowledgeable lodge in the Higashiyama area and are committed to doing all that we can to help make this your ultimate Japanese adventure.
- NameBlack Diamond Lodge
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationRooms are twin or triple share with common bath and shower facilites.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, French
- City / AreaHigashiyama, Niseko
- Nearest Train StationNiseko
- Minutes from Station5
- Pick up service available? Yes . Please contact us and we will either pick up or arrange transport to the lodge.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Sasson / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereFrom Kutchan, Niseko, Hirafu or Annupurri head towards Higashiyama (follow signs). We are the last building on the left hand side before you reach the ski area lifts.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address24-3 Niseko-cho, Higashiyama, Abuta-Gun Hokkaido
- Telephone(0136) 44-1144
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.bdlodge.com
- Contact NameClayton