Tel: (0136) 44-1144 >> Online Inquiry
Black Diamond Lodge
Welcome to Niseko's Black Diamond Lodge located at the base of Higashiyama Resort in Hokkaido, Japan. The BDL is run by real skiers and snowboarders and is your home base for experiencing the world's lightest, driest and most consistent powder snow on the planet. In addition to our affordable lodging, we also have a restaurant and bar for your apres ski activities. We also offer guided tours, lessons, as well as gear and auto rentals so that you can explore the best of all that Niseko and Hokkaido have to offer. We are the closest and most knowledgeable lodge in the Higashiyama area and are committed to doing all that we can to help make this your ultimate Japanese adventure.
- NameBlack Diamond Lodge
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationRooms are twin or triple share with common bath and shower facilites.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, French
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
All prices include breakfast and are based on twin share. If you have any questions, please inquire.
- City / AreaHigashiyama, Niseko
- Nearest Train StationNiseko
- Minutes from Station5
- Pick up service available? Yes . Please contact us and we will either pick up or arrange transport to the lodge.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Sasson / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereFrom Kutchan, Niseko, Hirafu or Annupurri head towards Higashiyama (follow signs). We are the last building on the left hand side before you reach the ski area lifts.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThere's plenty to see and do while your in Niseko. Check out Black Diamond Tours for options (www.bdlodge.com/english/tours.html) or consider renting a vehicle from us to explore on your own.
- ActivitiesIf you're interested in checking out some of the other great ski resorts in the area, please contact Black Diamond Tours (firstname.lastname@example.org). for information on how to make the most of your ski holiday. Check out our website for details: www.blackdiamondtours.com
- Seasonal HighlightsThe Sapporo snow festival is a world class event held annually in February. There are also a number of other smaller festivals throughout the year. Please inquire for dates and locations.
- OnsenPlenty of onsens in the area. Inquire for details on location and transport options.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Rooms rates include breakfast. Restaurant and Bar are located on the main floor and is open after 4pm daily.
- Onsen No
- Internet Yes .Free wireless internet throughout the building and two computers available for guest use.
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities 4WD Vehicle rentals available for those looking for the freedom to explore on there own.
- Address24-3 Niseko-cho, Higashiyama, Abuta-Gun Hokkaido
- Telephone(0136) 44-1144
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.bdlodge.com
- Contact NameClayton