Kabira, Ishigaki Island, Okinawa
Club Med Ishigaki
The Kabira peninsula is located on the northwest part of the Island of Ishigaki, 20 kilometres from the town. This Club Med Village stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear and beautiful. Due to the high quality of the underwater world, and the wealth of fauna and flora, the bay of Kabira is Japan's most beautiful underwater diving spot. This part of the island is also renowned for its constantly blowing wind, which will delight thrill seeking windsurf enthusiasts.
- NameClub Med Ishigaki
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationClub, Deluxe and Suite rooms available. Accommodation according to the level of comfort you need and desire.
- English Speaking Staff? Our friendly international team are always at hand as facilitators to provide tuition in English for every activity.
- Other Languages SpokenSome of our team speak French as well.
- City / AreaKabira, Ishigaki Island, Okinawa
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? Transfer service for Accommodation Plan: 1,000 yen / one way
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereAbout 40 minutes (20 km, 12.4 miles) by car from the Ishigaki Airport. Transfer service for Accommodation Plan: 1,000 yen / one way
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.clubmed.co.jp
- Contact NameClub Med