Tel: 81-739-43-0634 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Traditional Japanese-style inn with 6 different types of 100% hot springs(onsen) including an open-air onsen. WiFi internet access available at the lobby. Karaoke bar and souvenir shop also available. Only a minute walk to the beautiful beach (Shirara-hama), we are located at a resort town on the south coast of Wakayama Prefecture. Japanese kaiseki courses using the local food is offered upon request.
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationGuest rooms are all air-conditioned ensuite Japanese-style room with TV and a fridge. Amenities include a towel, shampoo, soap, yukata (light Japanese cotton robe), drier and a shavor.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,The staff can speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
- City / AreaShirahama, Wakayama
- Nearest Train StationJR Shirahama Station
- Minutes from StationAbout 10 minutes by bus/taxi from JR Shirahama Station.
- Pick up service available? Yes. FREE Shuttle Bus leaving the station every one hour from 1:30pm until 5:30pm. Please note that it may take longer by the shuttle than by taxi. If you wish to arrive earlir, we recommend to use taxi instead.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Yuasa Gobo / Gobo
- Nearest National RouteRoute 42
- Getting ThereAbout 10 minutes by bus/taxi from JR Shirahama Station. Getting to Nanki Shirahama Onsen From Tokyo: 1 hour from Tokyo Haneda Airport to Nanki Shirahama Airport. 10 minutes from Nanki Shirahama Airport to Shirahama Onsen by car or bus (2 to 3 buses daily). From Osaka: 1 hour and 30 minutes via JR Kinokuni express train to Shirahama Station. Free pickup service from the station to each hotel. (Contact your hotel in advance for pickup.) By Bus: 8 buses a day from Osaka Nanba. By Car: Travel on Hanwa Expressway and take Nanki Tanabe IC exit.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights-Kumano Kodo, the Ancient Pilgrim Routes of Kumano (About 1 hour by bus) -Shirahama Beach -Minakata Kumakusu Museum -Sandanbeki (the great walls) -Natural hot springs bathhouses -Engetsu Island (sunset view point) Shirahama Onsen has 1300 years of history. It is famous not only as one of three oldest hot spring resorts in Japan but also as one of the most beautiful beach resorts in West Japan. In 2000, Shirahama Beach and Waikiki Beach (Honolulu, Hawaii, US) established a good will sister beach relationship. Shirahama Beach has been chosen as one of the top 100 beaches in Japan and well-known for its dry white sand.
- Activities-Beach -Hiking
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenOur ryokan hotel has six different types of 100% hot springs (onsen) including an open-air onsen.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes-Breakfast: 1575yen (Buffet offering Japanese and Western meals) -Dinner: 5250yen (Buffet offering Chinese, Japanese and Western meals)
- Onsen Yes 6 different types of 100% hot springs(onsen) including an open-air onsen.
- Internet Yes,WiFi (Wireless) internet access available at the lobby.
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Facilities include tennis court, bar, banquet room, video games, karaoke facility and a lounge.
- Address868 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.yado-musashi.co.jp/index.html
- Contact NameMr. Miyamoto