Traditional Japanese-style inn with 6 different types of 100% hot springs(onsen) including an open-air onsen. WiFi internet access available at the lobby. Karaoke bar and souvenir shop also available. Only a minute walk to the beautiful beach (Shirara-hama), we are located at a resort town on the south coast of Wakayama Prefecture. Japanese kaiseki courses using the local food is offered upon request.
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationGuest rooms are all air-conditioned ensuite Japanese-style room with TV and a fridge. Amenities include a towel, shampoo, soap, yukata (light Japanese cotton robe), drier and a shavor.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,The staff can speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaShirahama, Wakayama
- Nearest Train StationJR Shirahama Station
- Minutes from StationAbout 10 minutes by bus/taxi from JR Shirahama Station.
- Pick up service available? Yes. FREE Shuttle Bus leaving the station every one hour from 1:30pm until 5:30pm. Please note that it may take longer by the shuttle than by taxi. If you wish to arrive earlir, we recommend to use taxi instead.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Yuasa Gobo / Gobo
- Nearest National RouteRoute 42
- Getting ThereAbout 10 minutes by bus/taxi from JR Shirahama Station. Getting to Nanki Shirahama Onsen From Tokyo: 1 hour from Tokyo Haneda Airport to Nanki Shirahama Airport. 10 minutes from Nanki Shirahama Airport to Shirahama Onsen by car or bus (2 to 3 buses daily). From Osaka: 1 hour and 30 minutes via JR Kinokuni express train to Shirahama Station. Free pickup service from the station to each hotel. (Contact your hotel in advance for pickup.) By Bus: 8 buses a day from Osaka Nanba. By Car: Travel on Hanwa Expressway and take Nanki Tanabe IC exit.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address868 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.yado-musashi.co.jp/index.html
- Contact NameMr. Miyamoto