Tel: +81 (0)98-967-8487
Piranha Divers Okinawa
Hajimethiya* (How do you do?) My name is Jan. I founded Piranha Divers in 2009. I started diving in 1999 in Germany as a CMAS diver in a quarry. Since that time, I have dived and worked in Egypt, Greece, Australia and Thailand. Now I live in Japan and work as a PADI Instructor in Onna, Okinawa. The ocean here is beautiful and allows me to share with clients all kinds of unique diving experiences—huge, colorful underwater coral gardens, canyons and caves, drift diving, night diving, and even a wreck from World War II that was discovered only in 2001. * ”How do you do?” in the Okinawa dialect.
- Company NamePiranha Divers Okinawa
- Company TypeSCUBA DIVING SHOP
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?We speak English and conduct all of our programs in English.
- Other Languages SpokenAs well I can conduct all diving programs in German language.
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationAll core courses include the Student materials, books etc. Specialty courses usually do not require materials so you have to purchase them separate if you like to get them. Please visit out homepage for information on current rates (http://piranha-divers.jp/rates)
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Cancellation PolicyCloudy and/or rainy weather, temporary illness such as a headache or a hangover or your mood might not be accepted as a reason for cancelling or not showing up for a scheduled course or trip. However strong winds and waves might be a reason to cancel a trip if we are not able to find an alternate reasonable safe dive destination on that particular day. We expect certified divers to know about their medical history before signing up for diving, if you are not sure about your medical condition the PADI medical form is also to be found on our homepage in English please enquire for other languages. The same applies for Discover Scuba Diving with the exception that if you have a medical precondition which excludes you from diving you will not be charged and will receive a full refund. In the unfortunate event that a customer has to cease diving during a day or weekend trip, the customer will be liable for the full price of the trip they originally signed up for.
- Payment InformationCash,PayPal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, EC (Europe)
- City / AreaOnna
- Nearest Train StationBus stop "Imbu Kibougaoka" (Bus number 20 and 120)
- Minutes from Station10 minutes by walk
- Pick up service available?Yes, I will be able to pick you up from the Bus and from your hotel in the area
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeKyoda
- Nearest National RouteRoute 58
- Getting ThereIf you come from Naha Airport, the easiest way to get to Onna is by Bus No. 20 or No. 120. Get off at the "Imbu Kibougaoka" bus stop, where I will pick you up. Or you can take the airport Limousine Bus, which is faster and only stops at resort hotels. Get off at the Kariyushi Hotel. If you come by rental car, you can take the highway until you reach Nago. From there, it's a 10-minute drive to our shop. Alternatively, you can take Route 58 from Naha. This takes about 90 minutes, but offers a good view of the sea.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesNot Applicable
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableWe offer a complete range of rental gear, from new to slightly used. All our scuba equipment is in very good condition, which, unfortunately, is not always the case when diving in Okinawa.
- Accommodation Available There is accommodation in all price ranges available in the area, we are glad to help you find the right accommodation fitting your needs.
- Meals ProvidedNot Applicable
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- Address904-0401, 2288-75 Aza Nakama, Onna Village, Okinawa, Japan
- Telephone+81 (0)98-967-8487
- Fax+81 (0)98-967-8487
- Web sitehttp://piranha-divers.jp
- Contact NameJan