Tel: +81 (0)98-967-8487
Piranha Divers Okinawa
Hajimethiya* (How do you do?) My name is Jan. I founded Piranha Divers in 2009. I started diving in 1999 in Germany as a CMAS diver in a quarry. Since that time, I have dived and worked in Egypt, Greece, Australia and Thailand. Now I live in Japan and work as a PADI Instructor in Onna, Okinawa. The ocean here is beautiful and allows me to share with clients all kinds of unique diving experiences—huge, colorful underwater coral gardens, canyons and caves, drift diving, night diving, and even a wreck from World War II that was discovered only in 2001. * ”How do you do?” in the Okinawa dialect.
- Company NamePiranha Divers Okinawa
- Company TypeSCUBA DIVING SHOP
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?We speak English and conduct all of our programs in English.
- Other Languages SpokenAs well I can conduct all diving programs in German language.
- City / AreaOnna
- Nearest Train StationBus stop "Imbu Kibougaoka" (Bus number 20 and 120)
- Minutes from Station10 minutes by walk
- Pick up service available?Yes, I will be able to pick you up from the Bus and from your hotel in the area
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeKyoda
- Nearest National RouteRoute 58
- Getting ThereIf you come from Naha Airport, the easiest way to get to Onna is by Bus No. 20 or No. 120. Get off at the "Imbu Kibougaoka" bus stop, where I will pick you up. Or you can take the airport Limousine Bus, which is faster and only stops at resort hotels. Get off at the Kariyushi Hotel. If you come by rental car, you can take the highway until you reach Nago. From there, it's a 10-minute drive to our shop. Alternatively, you can take Route 58 from Naha. This takes about 90 minutes, but offers a good view of the sea.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address904-0401, 2288-75 Aza Nakama, Onna Village, Okinawa, Japan
- Telephone+81 (0)98-967-8487
- Fax+81 (0)98-967-8487
- Web sitehttp://piranha-divers.jp
- Contact NameJan