Home > Travel Tools > Outdoor Operators > Hokkaido>Hokkaido > Niseko Adventure Centre
Tel: (0136) 23 2093 (in Ja...
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Niseko Adventure Centre
NAC was the first company to start providing adventure tours in the Niseko and Mukawa areas of Hokkaido. We are still the largest adventure company in Japan today. Our prime concern is for your safety so you can trust us and relax while enjoying your adventure. NAC first opened over seven years ago. Since then we have continued to deliver adventures that people would normally never encounter. We are looking forward to enjoying a NAC tour with you. Many special events are planned for this year including an adventure race, big swim meet, singles camp and more. To make it easier for you to experience the Mukawa river, we are now offering a free shuttle bus from Sapporo to Mukawa.
- Company NameNiseko Adventure Centre
- Company TypeWhite Water Rafting / General Outdoors
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationNot Applicable
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Cancellation PolicyNot Applicable
- Payment InformationCash or credit card.
- City / AreaNiseko
- Nearest Train StationKutchan Station
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?Yes.From Sapporo to Mukawa. Contact us for more information.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 343
- Getting ThereFrom Sapporo, head east towards Otaru and take Route 5 south towards Niseko. Just after passing Kutchan station, go east on Route 343, pass over a bridge and you will soon see NAC on your right. By Car From... ...Kutchan - 10 minutes ...Sapporo - 120 minutes ...Chitose - 120 minutes
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesSummer: Rafting / Niseko , Rafting / Mukawa, Rafting / Toyohira , Ducky, Kayak, Sea Kayak / Oshoro, Sea Kayak / Niseko, Mountain Bike, Trekking, Canyoning, Rock Climbing , Camping , Kids Summer Camps , Trail Run / Niseko Winter : Back-country Tours, Mt. Yotei Back-country, Snowshoe Tours, Cross Country Ski Tours
- Seasonal HighlightsSummer: Rafting / Niseko , Rafting / Mukawa, Rafting / Toyohira , Ducky, Kayak, Sea Kayak / Oshoro, Sea Kayak / Niseko, Mountain Bike, Trekking, Canyoning, Rock Climbing , Camping , Kids Summer Camps , Trail Run / Niseko Winter : Back-country Tours, Mt. Yotei Back-country, Snowshoe Tours, Cross Country Ski Tours
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes
- Accommodation Available Not Applicable
- Meals ProvidedYes.JOJOS CAFE Situated on the 2nd floor of NAC, Jo Jo's Cafe & Bar features an incredible view of Mt. Yotei and an open dining area. It's the perfect place for a small break or a main meal, and offers an extensive menu with a large selection of local and imported beers and wines.
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNAC OUTDOOR SHOP Many different items are for sale at the Outdoor Shop including all the equipment used on the NAC adventure tours. Anything from rock climbing, to telemarking to all our river equipment. Many items can only be purchased from us as they are imported from overseas just for NAC.
- Address179-53, Yamada Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081
- Telephone(0136) 23 2093 (in Japan) +81 (136) 23 2093 (intl)
- Fax(0136) 23 2094 (in Japan) +81 (0136) 23 2094 (int)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.nac-web.com
- Contact NameOwner: Ross Findlay