Home > Travel Tools > Outdoor Operators > Shikoku>Kochi > MOC Shikoku (Iwahara Base)
Tel: 06-6538-0208 (in Japa...
MOC Shikoku (Iwahara Base)
Discover the natural world and have fun with the MontBell Outdoor Challenge (M.O.C.). We offer some of the greatest outdoor experiences in Japan. Creating the best gear and clothing for outdoor enthusiast all over the world, our mission is to make your outdoor experience with us extraordinary. Whitewater rafting, inflatable kayaking, mountain bike and more… Come join us! Whitewater Rafting Tour The Yoshino River is known as the best place in Japan to experience the most exciting white water rafting that you can magine! Floating down the beautiful river in Shikoku, our friendly RAJ certified guides will lead you on a full-day (or a half-day) tour that will make for a memory of a lifetime. You will find yourself feeling closer with the other members on the raft after working together rafting through a thrilling adventure! River Kayak & Canoe Kayaking and canoeing along the beautiful Yoshino River is another great way of experiencing water sports in Shikoku. On a 1-person kayak, you will paddle on the calm and easy moving water through to the challenge of whitewater. From beginners to experienced kayaker, we have a selection of courses for you to choose from. Experience how to maneuver yourself down the river with skill and confidence!
- Company NameMOC Shikoku (Iwahara Base)
- Company TypeWhite Water Rafting / General Outdoors
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Our Japanese staff will support the best we can.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaIwahara
- Nearest Train StationJR Oboke (1day rafting)/ JR Tosaiwahara (Half day rafting.)
- Minutes from StationJR Oboke (20minutes walk)/ JR Tosaiwahara (5minute
- Pick up service available? For 1 day rafting guest. We will pick up at JR Oboke at requested time.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / Interchange(From Akashi Kaikyo Bridge) Ikawaikeda IC (From Seto Ohashi Bridge) Otoyo IC
- Nearest National RouteRoute 32
- Getting ThereContact us and we will send detail map that is easy to see.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Telephone06-6538-0208 (in Japan) or (81) 6-6538-0208 (International)
- Fax0088-22-0093 (free dial in Japan) or (81) 6-6538-3680 (International)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://en.montbell.jp/
- Contact NameMontBell Outdoor Challenge (M.O.C. Iwahara Operation Center)