Kumano’s sacred mountains are the perfect place to get outside and explore Japan’s spiritual countryside. This area is blessed with rugged mountains, crystal clear rivers and breathtaking coastline. The Grand Shrines of Kumano and the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes are registered as UNESCO World Heritage. This is your place to enjoy the outdoors while immersing yourself in Japanese culture. The traditional rural hospitality and fresh cuisine is always a highlight of any visit to Kumano. After a full day of adventure, soaking in one of the isolated hot springs is the ultimate way to unwind and relax. So please join us for your own personal Kumano Experience!
- Company NameKumano Experience
- Company TypeHiking/Kayaking (River & Ocean), General Outdoors
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes,All of our staff can speak English
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaTanabe, Hongu
- Nearest Train StationJR Kiitanabe, JR Shingu
- Minutes from Station1 hour
- Pick up service available? Feel free to ask us.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNankitanabe Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 168, Route 311
- Getting ThereBy Car: Hanwa Exppressway (Nankitanabe IC) ⇒ Route42 ⇒ Route 311 (7 0min. from Nankitanabe IC） By public transportation: JR Kiitanabe Sta.or Shirahama Sta.⇒Meiko Bus or Ryujin Bus (2hours) JR Shingu Sta.⇒Meiko Bus , Ryujin Bus or Kumano Kotsu Bus(45min)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address525 Kirihata Hongu Tanabe Wakayama
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kumano-experience.com/
- Contact NameKatsumi Ueno