Tel: 0120-936-007 (toll fr...
Discover the natural world and have fun with the MontBell Outdoor Challenge (M.O.C.) in Gojo, Nara. The new MOC outdoor center offers not only outdoor activities but also Youth Hostel accommodation. MontBell was established in 1975, and is now the largest company in the outdoor industry in Japan. Creating the best gear and clothing for outdoor enthusiast all over the world, our mission is to make your outdoor experience with us extraordinary. Whitewater kayak and raft on Yoshino River. Hike, bike, and do sightseeing around the local in Nara. We offer free shuttle bus service from JR Gojo Station.
- Company NameM.O.C. Gojo
- Company TypeRafting, Kayaking, Outdoor Activities and Hostel
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Our Japanese staff will support.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General Informationll price include equipment rental, professional guide, insurance, and tax. Price in bracket indicate Montbell club member price.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Bicycle rental 
- Full day ￥800 Half day (5 hours) ￥400
- Canoe experience half day 
- 6/1-7/16 Every weekend 7/19-9/30 Everyday twice 1st 9:20-13:20 2nd 12:20-16:20 ￥5,500 （￥4,000)
- Inflatable kayak full day 
- 4/28-6/24 & 10/6-11/18 Every weekend 6/30-9/30 Everyday 9:30-16:30 ￥11,500 （￥10,000 ) Elementary child ¥7000
- Fire cracker cruise 
- 8/15 & 8/16 only 18:00-21:00 ￥7,500 （￥6,000) Elementary child ¥4500
- Rafting full day 
- 3/29-7/13 & 9/6-11/30 Every weekend 7/19-8/31 every day 9:40-16:40 ￥11,500 (￥10,000 ) Elementary child ¥7000 Lunch included
- MTB rental 
- Full day(10:00~16:30) ￥4500 Half day(10:00~13:00)/(13:30~16:30) ￥3,500
- Cancellation Policy7-10 days before -10% of price 6-3 days before -30% of price 2-1 days before - 40 % of price On the day - 100% of price
- Payment InformationAdvance payment required. Bank transfer/ Credit card/ Directly at a local MontBell store
- City / AreaGojo City
- Nearest Train StationJR Gojo
- Minutes from Station10 minutes by car
- Pick up service available?We have free shuttle service from JR Gojo station. Advance reservation required.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeKatsuragi IC
- Nearest National RouteNational Road No.24
- Getting ThereBy Train JR Osaka ･･･ JR Tennouji ･･･ JR Oji ･･･ JR Gojo (90min.) Nankai Namba ･･･ Hashimoto ･･･ JR Gojo (65min.) Kintetsu Kyoto ･･･ KashiwaraJinguumae ･･･ Yoshinoguchi ･･･ JR Gojo (85min.) By Car From Osaka 110min. From Kyoto 2h 20min.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsWe are just half an hour away from one of the sacred sites and pilgrimage routes in the Kii Mountain Range, Yoshino-Omine, in Nara Prefecture. The three sacred mountains listed are Yoshino-Omine, in Nara Prefecture; Koyasan, in Wakayama Prefecture, and Kumano Sanzan, which leads to Koyasan.
- ActivitiesContact us for details
- Seasonal HighlightsAmazing Cherry blossom in Yoshino-yama.
- OnsenContact us for details
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes
- Accommodation Available Montbell Club Gojo Youth Hostel Price/night/person (breakfast included) Japanese room (9.2㎡/ 6 tatami) Share ￥3,900 (YH member ￥3,300) Single use ￥6,500 (YH ￥5,900) Double use ￥3,900 (YH ￥3,300) Group use (3-4pax) ￥6,200+ (\￥1,200*pax) Japanese room (15.5㎡/ 10 tatami) Share ￥3,900 (YH member ￥3,300) Single use ￥6,900 (YH ￥6,300) Double use ￥4,900 (YH ￥4,300) 3-4pax use ￥3,900 (YH ￥3,300) Group use (5-7pax) ￥9,000+ (￥1,200 *pax)
- Meals ProvidedHarvest Terrace Cafe Situated in Montbell Club Gojo Youth Hostel, Harves Terrace Cafe features local gourmet, and tasty original curry.
- InternetWireless LAN (broadband) is available to connect.
- Other FacilitiesMontbell Club Gojo Store. You can find all outdoor gears and wears that you need at our store. T-shirts, pants, rain, wear, backpack, water bottle, trekking pole, sleeping bag & mat, kayak boat, paddle, PFD and more!
- Telephone0120-936-007 (toll free) 06-6538-0208 (from cell)
- Fax0120-936-008 or 06-6538-5270
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.moc-montbell.com
- Contact NameMontbell Outdoor Challenge Head Office