Gojo City, Nara
Tel: 0120-936-007 (toll fr...
Discover the natural world and have fun with the MontBell Outdoor Challenge (M.O.C.) in Gojo, Nara. The new MOC outdoor center offers not only outdoor activities but also Youth Hostel accommodation. MontBell was established in 1975, and is now the largest company in the outdoor industry in Japan. Creating the best gear and clothing for outdoor enthusiast all over the world, our mission is to make your outdoor experience with us extraordinary. Whitewater kayak and raft on Yoshino River. Hike, bike, and do sightseeing around the local in Nara. We offer free shuttle bus service from JR Gojo Station.
- Company NameM.O.C. Gojo
- Company TypeRafting, Kayaking, Outdoor Activities and Hostel
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Our Japanese staff will support.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaGojo City, Nara
- Nearest Train StationJR Gojo
- Minutes from Station10 minutes by car
- Pick up service available?We have free shuttle service from JR Gojo station. Advance reservation required.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeKatsuragi IC
- Nearest National RouteNational Road No.24
- Getting ThereBy Train JR Osaka > JR Tennouji > JR Oji > JR Gojo (90min.) Nankai Namba > Hashimoto > JR Gojo (65min.) Kintetsu Kyoto > KashiwaraJinguumae > Yoshinoguchi > JR Gojo (85min.) By Car From Osaka 110min. From Kyoto 2h 20min.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Telephone0120-936-007 (toll free) 06-6538-0208 (from cell)
- Fax0120-936-008 or 06-6538-5270
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.moc-montbell.com
- Contact NameMontbell Outdoor Challenge Head Office