Minami - mura
Tel: (0575) 79-3405 (in Ja...
Adventure Rafting is celebrating it's 14th successful season, sharing adventures with well over 35,000 satisfied guests, in the incredibly beautiful mountains of Gifu-ken Japan. Come share an adventure with us ! ! ! ! WHAT SEPERATES US FROM THE REST: ~ 14 successful years in business with an outstanding saftey record, saftey is our #1 priority ~ best guides/staff anywhere on the planet, fun, knowlegable, international, professional always ready to share their love of the outdoors with others... ~ latest and greatest rafting and canyoning equipment available ~ huge basecamp complete with private Hotel for our guests, hot showers, changing rooms, camping, western style restrooms, plenty of parking... ~ lunch/dinner service available as an option to compliment any of our adventures ~ international staff to arrange your trip to and from our basecamp, and we'll pick you up... ~ local staff who can help recommend further adventures/restaurants/must see sights... while vacationing in our area. ~ 2 buses to shuttle you and your party from our basecamp to the "put-in" the "take-out" and back to our basecamp. ~ huge yearly return customer base come play with us, let us arrange an adventure for you ! ! ! !
- 会社名Adventure Rafting
- 会社の種類White Water Rafting / Canyoning (shower climbing) / General Outdoors
- 他の言語が話されてJapanese / Spanish
活動 & 評価の詳細
- 一般的な情報A half day rafting ¥8,500 plus ¥500 insurance A half day shower climbing ¥7,500 plus 500 insurance (actual activity time 4 hours) There are weekday discounts available except for during the month of August.
- 活動 [￥]
- food service
- a lunch or dinner can be reserved to go after any adventure
- Morning Rafting and afternoon Shower Climbing
- Enjoy both rafting and shower climbing. You will challenge yourself rafting in the morning and shower climbing in the afternoon. For those who would like an overnight plan, you can raft on the 1st day and shower climb on the 2nd day.
- A full day ducky or a full ducky & BBQ
- Have fun rafting in a one or two-person rubber boat made out of the same material as the rafting boats. Recommended for experienced people who would like to maneuver their own boat without the guide’s help. Also good for people who would like to try kayaking. In the morning, basics skills, rescue procedures and the structure of the river is covered. In the afternoon, you will raft the rapids with guides always nearby. Unlike kayaking, you don’t have to practice rolling. Beginners can challen
- Shower Climbing
- Shower climbing is actually a variation to canyoning... (the exception being that you get to slide down some amazing water slides on plastic seats) you will experience diving into deep pools from house size boulders, rock climbing up the side of a waterfall (the staff will help you with ropes...) and of course you will experience some of the longest and fastest water slides you will ever see... You do not need any skills. You will wear a life jacket, wet suit, special shoes, helmet, elbow pads..
- Rafting is the most popular activity we run. Enjoy the exciting rapids in an 8-person boat. (7 customers maximum and one guide) Have fun swimming in the crystal clear blue green pools between the rapids or jump into a deep pool from one of the many jumping spots. Even if it is your first time, you’ll have no problem. You’ll be wearing a life jacket and helmet (supplied) and each boat has a qualified guide. Unlike other major rivers in Japan, the Nagara is known for its clarity and pure water
- Adventure Rafting Hotel
- come stay at our private hotel, hot showers, rest rooms... all for only 1000 yen (for our customers only)
- お支払い情報Cash All fees except insurance should be paid by bank transfer prior to the trip. The insurance fee will be collected in cash on the day. Contact us for further details.
- 市/地域Minami - mura
- 最寄の駅“Kousoku Gujyo Minami” bus stop of Gifu Rapid Transit Bus or “Aso” station of Nagaragawa railway.
- 駅からの所要5 minutes by car for both bus stop or the train st
- 最寄駅への送迎サービス?Yes..Adventure Rafting would be happy to pick you up at the bus or train station, our staff can also arrange your trip for you from whatever city you are traveling from. Just give us a call . . .
- 最寄の高速道路/インターチェンジ / InterchangeMinami IC
- 最寄の国道Route 156
- 行き方Take the Tokaido Hokuriku Expressway from the Ichinomiya Junction on the Meishin Expressway bound for Takayama. Get off at Minami Interchange
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- 旅行ハイライトThere are many ski resorts, mountain villages, caves, lakes, rivers and streams, forests... in the area ready for you to explore... There are a number or 1,500-meter mountains which are suitable for day-hikes such as Oohidake and Washiodake. You can river fish for trout, or amago in the mountain rivers. Catching ayu is popular in the Nagara River. Why not enjoy bicycling by the rivers and into the mountains. Also there are many campsites.
- 活動located on the western slope and foothills of the Japanese Alps, there are many ski resorts, mountain villages, rivers and streams... so there are countless outdoor activities availible, as well as many culture activites to enjoy...
- 季節の行事people come from all over Japan to partake in the Gujo-Hachiman Obon celebration running mid July - mid August. Gujo is an incredibly beautiful village famous for it's fresh water and natural springs with rivers running right through town. It is located about 8 minutes upriver from our basecamp. check the Gujo website for photos, things to do, places to eat and stay, cultural events... http://gujohachiman.com/kanko/index_e.htm
- 温泉there are two onsens within 10 minutes of our basecamp, one is situated on a deck cantilevered above the river, both overlook the Nargara River... continuing upriver heading towards the nearby ski resorts there are many more onsens.
設備 & サービス
- レンタルギア可能Yes.but all wet suits, spray jackets, river sweatshirts, river shoes... everything to keep you safe, warm and comfortable is included...
- 宿泊施設ありYes.we have our own private hotel at our basecamp and we have a spot for you to pitch a tent, then use our showers...
- 食事を提供するYes.meals can be reserved as an option after any adventure with us
- その他の設備changing rooms, hot showers, western style bathrooms, parking, BBQ area, laundry room... Adventure Rafting Store Beer, shochu drinks, soda, t-shirts, water proof instant cameras, fasteners for eyewear, goggles, etc., are available at the store. Campfire A camp fire is available at the river bank near the office. Can use the water, showers and bathrooms at the office.
- アドレス71-1 Hakusan Minami-cho Gujo-gun Gifu-ken
- 電話(0575) 79-3405 (in Japan) +81 (575) 79-3405(int'l)
- ファックス(0575) 79-3407 (in Japan) +81 (575) 79-3407(int'l)
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.