Tel: 0266-71-6688 (in Japa...
Freeride Adventures is only a couple hours from Tokyo, and is one of Japans driest climates. You can easily do a one day trip or spend a weekend in the area. We like to talk with our customers before they come so we get a good idea about what type and how long a ride they want. We have had rides varying from 2 to 7 hrs and 2 day rides.
- Company NameFreeride Adventures
- Company TypeMountain Biking / Cycling Tours
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationA: 1-2 riders ¥7,800 per person B: 3-6 riders ¥6,800 per person C: Group rates available D: Rental Bikes: ¥3,000 yen per day
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- MTB rides
- are tailored to customers desires. Easy rides to challenging hardcore rides.
- package is available. Prices vary but are surprisingly good!
- Road Tours
- everything from Tour de France style mountain rides to back road rides through old Japanese villages.
- Winter Snowshoe
- winter hiking available.
- Cove Bikes
- get custom made mountain bikes from Canada’s famous North Shore at North American Prices here in Japan! Don't worry about finding the right size bike here in Japan. Call us today for more information.
- Cancellation PolicyNot Applicable
- Payment InformationCash / Bank Transfer
- City / AreaChino
- Nearest Train StationNearest station: Chino Station on the Chuo line - 20 minutes from the station
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeSuwa-Minami IC
- Nearest National RouteRoute 20
- Getting There2hrs by car from Tokyo , 2hrs on the Azusa Express from Shinjuku, highway bus is also available from Shinjuku.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsLocated on Yatsugatake Mountain Range
- ActivitiesFujimi Panorama Ski area, Shirikabako resort area (ski, museums, family playland), Golf ◊ Hiking - Yatsugatake has many easy trails leading to the Top and has some classic rock climbs for climbers. ◊ Camping - small campsite beside river very reasonable prices, no showers but onsens are nearby. ◊ Many museums in the area.
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes
- Accommodation Available Yes.can be arranged.
- Meals ProvidedNot Applicable
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- Address1-4-7, Nagaresimizu, Chelto-no-Mori, Toyohira, Chino, Nagano-ken 391-0213
- Telephone0266-71-6688 (in Japan) or (81) 266-71-6688 (international)
- Fax0266-71-6688 (in Japan) or (81) 266-71-6688 (international)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.freerideadventuresjpn.com
- Contact NamePaul Chetwynd