Tel: (0555) 72-0970
Forest Adventure is the first high wire / ropes course in Japan. It's an extraordinary experience climbing trees and across the forest canopy 14 meters from the ground. Mt.Fuji is just in front of you! You can also enjoy the Zip Slide and exciting Tarzan Swing. This experience in the natural forest will awaken your senses!
- Company NameForest Adventure
- Company TypeHigh wire course in natural forest
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, French
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationAdult / Over 18 years old 3,500 yen Kids / Under 18 years old 2,500 yen We have discount rate for group and family. Please contact us. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by participant adults.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Adult 
- Over 18 years old
- Kids 
- Under 18 years old
- Cancellation PolicyNot Applicable
- Payment InformationCash only
- City / AreaNarusawamura
- Nearest Train StationKawaguchiko
- Minutes from Station20 min
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeKawaguchiko I.C.
- Nearest National RouteR139
- Getting There10 minutes from Kawaguchiko I.C. GPS is not working well for us, so please keep this in mind and please contact before coming.
Click here to view the map
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsMt. Fuji
- ActivitiesRopes, Tree Climbing, Zip Line, Tarzan Swing
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes.But no shoes and clothing.
- Accommodation Available Not Applicable
- Meals ProvidedNo.Please bring your food and drink
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- Address8545-1, Fujisan, Narusawa, Yamanashi Pref.
- Telephone(0555) 72-0970
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.foret-aventure.jp
- Contact NameMasaki Taguwa