Tel: (0422) 26-6644
Oka Tours Co., Ltd.
Welcome to Oka Tours! - Specialists in bike tours in Japan. We offer cycling trips in Japan mainly for non-Japanese guests visiting or living in Japan. Traveling by bicycle is an ideal way to explore Japan and enjoy its beautiful nature, delicious food and cultural heritage. We currently offer 6 or 7-day trips in Aizu/Niigata, Sado Island and the Izu Peninsula. We cater to various levels of cyclists - from athletic beginners to advanced riders. If you are looking for a small group tour with a genuine and unforgettable vacation experience, you will most likely find it with us.
- Company NameOka Tours Co., Ltd.
- Company TypeBicycle Touring
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationOur trip prices include all lodgings on a double occupancy basis, most meals, guides and van support, rental bikes, any ground transportations (except for private taxis) , admissions to temples and shrines, special events including sake tasting and other culinary experiences as mentioned in each itinerary.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Izu Peninsula Challenging [280,000]
- Izu Peninsula extends out into the Pacific Ocean about 80 kilometers southwest of Tokyo. The area belongs to the Fuji volcanic chain and was originally called Yu-Izu meaning “hot water (yu) gushing out (izu)” because of its abundant onsens (natural hot springs). Combined with its mild climate, dynamic terrains and many scenic spots, the area is one of the most popular destinations for cyclists in the central Japan. Our ride starts in Kofu, approaching Izu Peninsula via the foot of Mt. Fuji a
- Aizu/Niigata Challenging [345,000]
- On this tour, you will cycle in rustic regions that are rich in great nature and farmlands and yet possess unique cultural heritages. Our ride starts in Aizu, which is a scenic region surrounded by beautiful mountains in northern Japan. The route takes us through rice fields, narrow mountain roads and passes, and crosses Honshu (the mainland) to the Sea of Japan. On our way, we make many stops at historic sites, temples and shrines, and small towns and villages that maintain their old charms. Bo
- Aizu/Niigata Moderate [345,000]
- On this tour, you will cycle in rustic regions that are rich in great nature and farmlands and yet possess unique cultural heritages. Our ride starts in Aizu, which is a scenic region surrounded by beautiful mountains in northern Japan. The route takes us through rice fields and along serene rivers, and crosses Honshu (the mainland). Our journey ends after reaching the Sea of Japan in Niigata. On our way, we make many stops at historic sites, temples and shrines, and small towns and villages tha
- Sado Island Challenging [330,000]
- Sado Island, located in the Sea of Japan, is a perfect destination to discover the unspoiled beauty of Japan. Despite its remote location, Sado Island is a treasure house of culture as it was an island of exile for intellectuals in the medieval times. You will ride along coasts and through fishing villages, enjoying spectacular ocean views and fresh seafood. We plan to include some extra-curricular activities such as pottery making lesson, soba noodle making or ride on a taraibune (tub boat).
- Sado Island Moderate [330,000]
- Cancellation PolicyThe client is at all times entitled to cancel the Travel Contract, but must pay Oka Tours a cancellation charge determined as follows: 21+ days prior to departure: No charge 8-20days prior to departure: 20% of trip price 2-7days prior to departure: 30% of trip price 1 day prior to departure: 40% of trip price 0 day prior to departure: 50% of trip price After departure or no show: 100% of trip price
- Payment InformationPayment by credit card or personal checks. To sign up for a tour, the client must submit the reservation form together with the necessary deposit, which is 10% of trip price. The deposit will be applied to the trip price or cancellation charges. Balances are due 21 days prior to departure.
- City / AreaMusashino
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsCultural immersion is one of the key aspects of our tours. We strive to create opportunities for our guests to experience and enjoy the Japanese culture, history, and people’s way of lives. Our tours are designed to include cultural or "extra-curricular" activities such as visits to temples and shrines, sake tasting at a local brewery, pottery lessons, soba noodle making, or seeing local festivals.
- ActivitiesNot Applicable
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenMany of Ryokan we stay at have onsens facilities.
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes.All trip prices include the use of a rental bicycle.
- Accommodation Available Yes. During the tours we arrange accomodation and either a local ryokan or a more western style hotel.
- Meals ProvidedYes.Most of your meals are included in the trip – check out the itinerary on each trip to find out which meals are included.
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesSupport vehicles are used on all of our trips. The van carries your baggage, water, snacks, bike repair kit, and first aid. It also gives you a lift if you want to stop cycling at any point during the ride.
- Address2-24-5 Kichijojihigashi-cho, Musashino, Tokyo 180-0002, Japan
- Telephone(0422) 26-6644
- Fax(0422) 26-6645
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.okatours.com
- Contact NameAkira Oka