Tel: 04992-8-0604, 090-771...
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Kozu Island National Park Kozu Island (KOZU ISLAND) has a plenty of diving points. From May to November, on average, the water temperature is 25C and the underwater visibility is 20m. When the Japan Current hits the point, the water temperature goes up as high as 27C, and visibility well exceeds 30m. Our friendly staff are very experienced diving overseas and warmly welcome guests from foreign countries.
- Company NameNangoku
- Company TypeScuba Diving Shop
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenEnglish, Thai, Japanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationDiscover Scuba Diving Program: ¥10,500 Fun Diving ¥5,775 / ¥19,950 PADI Open Water Diver Program: ¥53,350 PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Program: ¥39,900 Equipment Rental Fee (full equipment): ¥3,675
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- PADI Advanced Program [¥39.900]
- 2 days; 5 dives (1 boat dive and 4 beach dive By completing PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Program, you can get more relaxed and skilled in diving; can dive to the max depth of 30 meters *Note: Rental equipment fee is not included. Needs PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- PADI Open Water [¥53.350]
- 3 days; 4 beach dive After you get the certification for PADI Open Water Diver, you can dive to the max depth of 18 meters. * Note: full rental equipment fee is included.
- Fun 1 boat & 1 beach dives [¥13.650]
- *Note: Fun diving fee does not include rental equipment fee..
- Fun Night Diving [¥6.825]
- 1beach dive underwater light is free. *Note: Fun diving fee does not include rental equipment fee..
- Discover Scuba Diving?Program [¥10,500]
- 1 beach dive (3hrs); includes short lecture and full rental equipment
- Fun Diving [¥9.450~¥19.950~¥19.950]
- 1~3 beach dives *Note: Fun diving fee does not include rental equipment fee..
- Fun Diving [¥9.450~¥19.950~¥19.950]
- 1~3 boat dives *Note: Fun diving fee does not include rental equipment fee..
- Cancellation PolicyNot Applicable
- Payment InformationCash only.
- City / AreaKozu Island
- Nearest Train StationHamamatucyou ST (ymanote Line),Takeshibasanbashi ST(Yurikamome Line),Daimon ST(Oedo Line)
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereBy ferry : Ferry boat departs from Takeshiba Sanbashi, about 7 minutes walk from Hamamatsu-Cho Station (Yamanote Line). The nearest train station to Takeshiba Sanbashi is Takeshiba Sanbashi Station, Yurikamome Line. By air: Nearest Train Station(Chyofu ST*Keiou Line) (Musashisakai ST*Chuou Line) Local shuttle service is available from Chofu Airport; 3 flights per day..
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThe mountain to say nothing of the sea is also wonderful. The flower and marine products at the four seasons are the charms.
- ActivitiesSurfing,Swimming,Snorkeling,Fishing,Hiking,Diving,,, A lot of play is possible.
- Seasonal HighlightsThe festival of an original island is lively, and powerful. The sea and the mountain change scenery and the color by the season.
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes.Discovery Divers, PADI Open Water Diver can arrange for rental of all the gear you need.
- Accommodation Available Yes.There are a Minsyuku(Hotel in private house),Ryokan,Pension,Hotel,in Kozushima. We can reserve it.
- Meals ProvidedYes.A delicious supper and the breakfast are included in the accommodation package. In addition, there is a meal place.
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- AddressNangoku Kozu island, Tokyo Jpan
- Telephone04992-8-0604, 090-7713-7409
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~nangoku1/
- Contact Nameyusuke suzuki