Tel: 04992-8-0604, 090-771...
Kozu Island National Park Kozu Island (KOZU ISLAND) has a plenty of diving points. From May to November, on average, the water temperature is 25C and the underwater visibility is 20m. When the Japan Current hits the point, the water temperature goes up as high as 27C, and visibility well exceeds 30m. Our friendly staff are very experienced diving overseas and warmly welcome guests from foreign countries.
- Company NameNangoku
- Company TypeScuba Diving Shop
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenEnglish, Thai, Japanese
- City / AreaKozu Island
- Nearest Train StationHamamatucyou ST (ymanote Line),Takeshibasanbashi ST(Yurikamome Line),Daimon ST(Oedo Line)
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereBy ferry : Ferry boat departs from Takeshiba Sanbashi, about 7 minutes walk from Hamamatsu-Cho Station (Yamanote Line). The nearest train station to Takeshiba Sanbashi is Takeshiba Sanbashi Station, Yurikamome Line. By air: Nearest Train Station(Chyofu ST*Keiou Line) (Musashisakai ST*Chuou Line) Local shuttle service is available from Chofu Airport; 3 flights per day..
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNangoku Kozu island, Tokyo Jpan
- Telephone04992-8-0604, 090-7713-7409
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~nangoku1/
- Contact Nameyusuke suzuki