Mikurajima Dolphin Tours
Mikura island is a secret place... This island still has a rich natural environment. Beautiful sea, untouched forest, people have simple lives. And a lot of wild dolphins have lived around there for a long time. They are really friendly so people can swim with them. Swimming with wild dolphins is a great experience. Why don't you come here and have a great time with us!!
- Company NameMikurajima Dolphin Tours
- Company TypeSwim with wild dolphins in Mikura island
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes little.But now,I'm studying very hard.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaMikura island
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereIt takes 7 hours by ship from Takeshiba Sanbashi port. The ship leaves only once a day at 10:30 p.m. and arrives at Mikura around 6:00 a.m. the next day.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressMikura island in Tokyo
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www17.ocn.ne.jp/~tamagide/eindex.html
- Contact NameTamami Hashimoto