Dolphin Club Miyakejima
We offer exciting tours for swimming with dolphins around Mikura Island and scuba diving tours around Miyake Island, which is next to Mikura Island. We can provide you with a guide for diving and introductory courses. We can also arrange your accommodation on the islands. On our tours you can enjoy relaxed diving, take great photos and see cute dolphins, as well as numerous other marine life.
- Company NameDolphin Club Miyakejima
- Company TypeDolphin Club Miyakejima
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Our staff have a basic understanding of English.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaMiyake-Mura
- Nearest Train StationNot Applicable
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?From Miyake Ferry Port
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereMiyake is located 180km south of Tokyo, Japan. You can come here by ship or airplane. By ship It takes 6 hours and a half from Takeshiba Sanbashi port. The ship leaves only once a day at 10:30 p.m. and arrives to Miyake around 5:00 a.m. on the next day. The ship also stops at Mikura island and hachijou island. Miyake is the first stop so don't forget to get off at Miyake. Please reserve tickets to Miyake at Toukaikisen company. You can reserve on line(http://www.tokaikisen.co.jp/) or by phone.(Tel:03-5472-9009) By airplane It takes only 45min. so it's very convenient. Please reserve through ANA.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address5066-2 Tubota Miyake-Island Miyake-Mura
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.dolphin-club-miyakejima.com/
- Contact NameShuichi Taguchi