Tel: (080) 5707-3260
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Discovery Divers Tokyo
Come dive with us! PADI, NAUI and IANTD facility Discovery Divers Tokyo has broken the price barrier making dive tours, certification and equipment affordable. With the old obstacles of price and availability removed, it's easier than ever to enrich your life here in Japan with underwater adventures. Become the diver you've always wanted to be. The dilemma of once-a-year divers… For me, it is quite sad that there are so many people here in Japan that can only afford to dive a couple times a year, so they never progress beyond a beginner skill level. These folks often never get good enough to really enjoy the experience safely. They need to be supervised closely by a professional each time they dive. The problem… Until now, diving has been expensive to the point where many people can’t afford to dive enough to attain and maintain good diving form. Typical dive operators charge incredibly high prices for diving and education, making the sport too expensive for all but the most affluent divers here in Japan. Busting the Myth… Most divers have been convinced that it HAS to be expensive or logistically difficult to dive in Japan. That’s simply not true. Diving with Discovery Divers Tokyo can be surprisingly similar pricing to diving in the US. We take care of the logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
- Company NameDiscovery Divers Tokyo
- Company TypeScuba Diving Operation
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, English
- City / AreaTokyo
- Nearest Train StationVaries depending on the trip.
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? . Pickup available at a station nearest the chosen dive site.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereRecreational dive trips and training take place all over the Izu Peninsula so getting there will depend on the dive location. Examples are: Osezaki, Kumomi, Koganezaki (all west coast), Atami, Izu Ocean Park, Futo (all east coast) and Hatsushima, Oshima and Mikomoto (islands to the east or south).
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(080) 5707-3260
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.DiscoveryDiversTokyo.Com
- Contact NameJim Goddard