Tel: 06-6538-0208 (in Japa...
Discover the natural world and have fun with the MontBell Outdoor Challenge (M.O.C.) in beautiful Nagatoro in Saitama. The new MOC outdoor center is a short trip from Tokyo but feels like a world away. We offer some of the greatest outdoor experiences in Japan. Creating the best gear and clothing for outdoor enthusiast all over the world, our mission is to make your outdoor experience with us extraordinary. Whitewater rafting, inflatable kayaking, mountain bike and more… Come join us! Combine as you like! The Nagatoro is ideally located within two hours from Tokyo. Why not spend the whole day dipped in the Nagatoro outdoor heaven! Ride the trails of Nagatoro in the morning, followed by whitewater rafting or inflatable kayak on the Nagatoro River, or raft in the morning followed by inflatable kayak in the afternoon… it is up to you to chose how you want to spend the day. We are fully equipped and waiting for you! Whitewater Rafting Raft rapids through the sheer canyons of Iwadatami, one of Japan’s famous scenic sights! Our friendly RAJ certified guides will lead you to a half-day tour that will bring you lots of laughter and excitement. Enjoy the combination of the rapid current and the relaxing pool. Inflatable Kayak (Ducky) Inflatable kayak is a 2-person rubber boat that gives more speed and stability when paddling. This is suited for the first time kayaker and you can easily experience the thrill of going downriver. Don’t miss out on this fun Ducky! MTB Come explore Nagatoro by mountain bike! We have a selection of courses ready for you to choose from. Cruise along the river, climb up the hill and the downhill is waiting for you as a reward! Rental available.
- Company NameMOC Nagatoro
- Company TypeWhite Water Rafting / General Outdoors
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Our Japanese staff will support best we can do.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationFor more tours and detail information, send us an online booking request (see below) All price include equipment rental, professional guide, insurance.and tax. Price in bracket indicate Montbell club member price.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- MTB Tour 
- 1 day tour Date varies. ¥9000(¥7500)
- Shower Climing 
- One day Shower Climing tour – ¥9000 (¥7500/elementary child ¥6500) Includes helmet rental, professional guide, insurance.
- Rafting and Kayak 
- One day Rafting and Kayak tour – ¥12000 (¥10500/elementary child ¥9500) Includes equipment rental, professional guide, insurance.
- Inflatable Kayak (Ducky) Tour 
- Half day ducky – ¥6500 (¥5000/elementary child ¥4500) Includes equipment rental, professional guide, insurance.
- Nagatoro Rafting 
- Half day rafting – ¥7000 (¥5500/elementary child ¥5000). Includes equipment rental, professional guide, insurance.
- Cancellation Policy7-10 days before -10% of price 6-3 days before – 30% of price 2-1 days before – 40 % of price Day of reservation – 100% of price
- Payment InformationBank transfer/ Credit card/ Directly at a local MontBell store
- City / AreaNagatoro
- Nearest Train StationNogami Station (Chichibu Tetsudo Line)
- Minutes from Station5 minuites walk from Nogami station
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeHanazono IC
- Nearest National RouteRoute 140
- Getting ThereBY CAR From the Kanetsu Expressway (Hanazono IC) take Route 140 to Chichibu. Turn left at Nogami intersection (you will see Seven Eleven), cross over the railway line, drive 300m further along the road, then you will see Montbell club Nagotoro store on right.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesRafting. MTB, Kayaking, Canyoning, Trekking, Night Trekking, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Winter Sports, Snowshoe
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableNot Applicable
- Accommodation Available Not Applicable
- Meals ProvidedNot Applicable
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesM.O.C. Nagatoro Nogami Operation Center (Equipped with bathroom, shower room, and changing room.) *MontBell products are available at the shop.
- Address〒369-1304 埼玉県秩父郡長瀞町 大字本野上350-1
- Telephone06-6538-0208 (in Japan) or (81) 6-6538-0208 (international)
- Fax0088-22-0093 (free dial in Japan) or (81) 6-6538-3680 (international)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.moc-montbell.com
- Contact NameMontbell Outdoor Challenge