Tel: 0278-72-8900 (in Japa...
MTB Japan Adventure Tours, operating in Japan's outdoor Mecca - Minakami - since 1996. Boasting a reputation as Japan's best MTB downhill adventure tour. Just 1.5 hours from Tokyo lays the ultimate big city escape. Experience some of the best scenery Japan has to offer as you downhill your way through a professionally selected course. There are courses to cater for all levels. MTB professional Nathan Bennett [Team Specialized] will guide you and your group from start to finish on a selected course, and naturally offer advice, tips, and pointers to ensure all level of riders are satisfied. Being sponsored by Specialized Japan ensures every tour is run professionally, with all the required quality equipment and safety standards. Entrust our friendly and experienced staff to cater for your adrenaline requirements.
- Company NameMTB Japan
- Company TypeMountain Biking / Cycling Tours
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaMinakami
- Nearest Train StationMinakami Station (donkey train) / JomoKogen Station (bullet train)
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeMinakami IC
- Nearest National RouteRoute 17, Route 291
- Getting ThereBy bullet train from Tokyo station take the Joetsu Shinkansen to Jomo Kogen Station (approx 70 mins) By Normal train from Tokyo take the Takasaki line to Takasaki then change trains there to Minakami Station (approx 150 mins) By car from Tokyo, take the Kanetsu expressway from Nerima and exit at Minakami IC By Car From... ...Tokyo 90 minutes ...Niigata 90 minutes ...Nagano 100 minutes
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone0278-72-8900 (in Japan) / (81) 278 72 8900 (int)
- Fax0278-72-8986 (in Japan) / (81) 278 72 8986 (int)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.mtbjapan.com
- Contact NameOwner/Operator - Nathan Bennett