Bungy Japan operates the only authentic bridge bungy jump site in Japan The Minakami bridge jump is 42m (120ft) above the Tone-gawa (Tone River) one of Japan's premier white water rivers with spectacular views of the Tanigawa mountain range.
- Company NameBungy Japan
- Company TypeBungy Jumping
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, Russian, Maori
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationFirst Jump is ￥7,500, second jumps ￥4,000. Canyoning, Rafting and Moutain Bike Combo deals also available.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Bungy Jumping [7,500]
- 1 jump
- Cancellation PolicyNot Applicable
- Payment InformationNot Applicable
- City / AreaMinakami
- Nearest Train StationMinakami Station (regular train) Jomo Kogen (Bullet Train)
- Minutes from StationAbout 10 minutes by car
- Pick up service available?
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeMinakami IC
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereBY TRAIN From Tokyo, take the Kanetsu Expressway from Nerima to Minakami IC (approx. 90 mins) From Tokyo Station, take the Joetsu Shinkansen to Jomo Kogen (approx. 70 mins) BY CAR Tokyo - 90 minutes Niigata - 90 minutes Nagano - 100 minutes
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsTanigawadake - mountain gondola Tonegawa - river
- ActivitiesRafting, Canyoning, Mountain Biking and more.
- Seasonal HighlightsThe Minakami Adventure Fest is around Oct. 4th/5th every year. Also the Bungy Festival this summer.
- OnsenMany onsen in the area. Takaragawa onsen - Japan's largest outdoor onsen.
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableScooter motorbike 50cc (car license ok)
- Accommodation Available Contact us for details.
- Meals ProvidedNot Applicable
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- Address 143 Obinata, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma, 379-1612
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.bungyjapan.com
- Contact NameCharles Odlin