Tel: (0136) 22-4611
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
SkiJapan.com can offer the best ski or snowboarding holiday in Hokkaido. We've been in operation for 10 years and our experienced staff will provide seemless package tours. Whether it's a relaxing vacation away from the hustle and bustle of city life, or an action packed ski or snowboard adventure you are looking for, we can organize everything for you. Our packages include transfers, accommodation and lift tickets. Hokkaido offers some of the best skiing in the world. We run tours from the following resorts: Niseko, Rusutsu and Furano. SkiJapan.com has a central office based in each village to ensure you have a hassel free and relaxng holiday. If the snow is not for you, Hokkaido landscapes burst to life after a cold winter, the Niseko area in particular offers spectacular views and there is a wide selection of fun activities available to enjoy the great outdoors. SummerJapan.com can help you plan your perfect summer vacation. Summer activites include golf, mountain biking, nature hiking, rafting, kayaking, horse riding, tennis and cultural tours. Niseko has something for everyone in Summer. For tours in Summer please visit www.summerjapan.com
- Company NameSkiJapan.com
- Company TypeTravel Agency and Tour Operator
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes.We have both English speaking staff and Japanese bilingual staff.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationWINTER SPECIALS BY SKIJAPAN.COM
February is a great time to visit with lots of events going on in nearby Sapporo. This year Skijapan.com will be organising day trips to the world famous Sapporo Ice Festival (6 Feb - 12 Feb), Toyota Big Air Festival (Exact Date TBA - one weekend between late Jan - mid Feb) and the 2007 FIS World Nordic Combined Ski Championships (25 Feb - 3 March). We can also organise hotel accomodation in Sapporo for those who would like to visit this charming city before or after their skiing holiday.
We all know Niseko is famous for its powder skiing in January and February but it also has great spring skiing. All that snow in January and February means the snow lasts well in to April. Low season (14 March - 27 April) specials on apartments:
All packages include return transfers to New Chitose Airport, 7 nights accomodation and a 6 day Lift pass. Children's prices are available for children aged 12 years or under at the time of travel
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Sulu Apartments [¥64,300]
- Sulu Townhouses - Deluxe 5 bedroom Townhouse - ¥64,300 per person (Based on twelve share). A short walk to shops, restaurants and the Ace Family lift, these apartments are great for larger families or groups of friends.
- Tirol Apartments [¥67,400]
- Mid-range 2 bedroom apartments - 67,400 yen per person (based on Quad Share). Located in the Izumikyo area, these apartments are a mix of western and Japanese style.
- Kamakura Apartments [¥79,900]
- Luxury 2 bedroom apartments - 79,900 yen per person (based on Quad Share). Brand New for the 2006-2007 season, these fantastic apartments are located right on the village shuttle bus route.
- Cancellation PolicyCancellation fees
If cancelling more than 50 days prior to arrival, a cancellation penalty of 15% of invoice total (loss of deposit) will be retained by SummerJapan.com/SkiJapan.com
If cancelling between 50 days and 30 days prior to arrival, then a penalty of 50% of booking invoice total will be retained by SummerJapan.com/SkiJapan.com as cancellation penalty.
If cancelling less than 30 days prior to arrival, then a penalty of 100% of booking total will be retained by SummerJapan.com/SkiJapan.com as cancellation penalty.
Amendment fees - these are charged if amendments are made to bookings (eg change of dates or decreasing numbers of people travelling).
Any amendment to a booking (ie change to dates of travel) will incur a 4,000 yen total charge per change.
If an amendment involving a reduction in the number of persons travelling occurs at any time the above cancellation penalties and terms apply to that persons trip who is cancelling.
- Payment InformationPayment Terms – Bookings are to be sent to our office by email or fax. We will then issue an invoice and fax or email it back .
Within 7 days of confirming this booking a deposit of 15% of the total trip invoice must be to be paid into our account and fax of deposit faxed to us in Japan +81 136 224613
Please note all bookings will be confirmed when :
(1) deposit is received into our account
(2) Names of each passenger travelling are provided for each passenger travelling &
(3) flight itinerary is sent along with booking including any waitlisted flights.
Final Payment Date
Full payment is due into our Japanese yen account no later than 50 days prior to guest arrival, . At this time, we require email or fax us the copy of the deposit verification slip or internet transaction.
- City / AreaNiseko
- Nearest Train StationKutchan
- Minutes from Station10 minute by car or taxi
- Pick up service available?Yes .SkiJapan.com transfers are available from Chitose airport to all Niseko, Furano and Rusutsu over winter. We can also do pick ups from Kutchan train station
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNearest Interchange : Otaru I.C.
- Nearest National RouteNearest National Route : 5
- Getting ThereFlying
Syd/Bris/Melb to Chitose – (JAL or Qantas)
Hong Kong to Chitose – (Cathay Pacific)
Tokyo to Chitose – (JAL, ANA)
Shanghai to Chitose – China Eastern Airlines
Taipei to Chitose – China Airlines, Eva Air
We will meet and greet you at the airport and drive you to Hirafu Village and onto your specific accommodation.
Trains and buses
Kutchan train station is located 10 minutes away from Hirafu village. Trains run regularly from Kutchan to Sapporo city and Chitose Airport. SummerJapan.com staff will meet you at the station to take you to your accommodation.
If you would prefer the freedom of driving yourself, this can be organised through SummerJapan.com. Be sure to have an international license.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsOTARU CULTURAL TOUR: If you would like a day away from Skiing - visit one of the oldest cities in Hokkaido. It's the perfect way to have a day off the slopes and enjoy Japanese culture. Try the fine art of making sushi, see how sake is made and get to taste some of Hokkaidos finest Sake on offer. This is a great tour for families or anyone who would like to exerience a historical Japanese city.
- Seasonal HighlightsChristmas Eve 24th December
Celebrate the spirit of Christmas in Japan with family and friends. Enjoy a Christmas feast with some karaoke to keep the party spirit going. Drop into the office for more information.
New Years Eve 31st December The New Years Eve Party in Hirafu is held in the car park outside the Kogen Hotel. Local restaurants will be offering samples of their menus while Sake companies will provide taste tests. Skiers and snowboarders will light up the slopes with a flare run and entertainers will keep the party going throughout the night. This event caters to everyone from families to party goers. Australia Day 26th January Celebrate Australia day with the SkiJapan.com team in Niseko, or visit one of the many bars in the village that will be hosting an Australia Day party. Drop in to the office for more details. Sapporo Snow Festival Lose yourself in a winter wonderland of shining, shimmering snow and ice sculptures. The 58th Sapporo Snow Festival promises to be better than ever. A magical world will be carved out of ice and displayed in Sapporo’s Odori Park and Susukino area. A day tour of the festival can be booked at the SkiJapan.com office. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Otaru Snow-Light Festival The streets of Hokkaido’s second oldest town are lit up by candles for the duration of this festival. Chat with some locals as you follow the candlelit path along the historical canal of Otaru. Take the train from Kutchan and enjoy the festival, a traditional Japanese meal and some shopping.
The Toyota Big Air Competition Witness the spectacular Official PSA Invitational Event in Sapporo. Enjoy the thrills and spills, as some of the world’s best snowboarders hit the massive Big Air ‘Kicker’. Catch a train into Sapporo, explore Japanese culture and shopping and be part of a world-class event.
Shikotsuko Festival This is an annual event held on the majestic Lake Shikotsuko displaying ice sculptures by local artists. Multi-coloured lights are used to enhance and decorate these amazing sculptures.
- OnsenThe Niseko region is surrounded by many tranquil outdoor and indoor onsens. We can organize tours to the onsens that are most suitable for you.
Popular onsens include:
Niseko Konbu Mixed Onsen: Huge outdoor and indoor onsens with a large, mixed outdoor area. In the Konbu Onsen area.
Grand Hotel, Kiranou Onsen: Book a private onsen with change room or try the beautiful communal onsens (uni-sex)
Yukura Onsen Hirafu: Situated in Hirafu Vilage is a small, picturesque onsen with both indoor and outdoor areas. (uni-sex)
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes.WINTER: We have an inhouse Ski, Snowboard and winter clothing rental centre operated through our Ski School - Niseko Base Snowsports. Please visit www.nisekobase.com for more details on winter rental equipment.
For Summer: Any activitie tour package you do, your rental gear will be included: For example: fly fishing gear, mountain bike hire and rafting equipment.
- Accommodation Available Yes.SkiJapan.com have a wide variety of accommodation to choose from over the winter months. Whether it be a luxury self-contained apartment, a 4 Star Hotel or a family run pensione, we will have a place to stay that is suitable for every budget. We have accommodation Niseko, Rusutsu and Furano. It is centrally located near restaurants, shops and ski lifts.
To make a reservation or get a quote for accommodation - please contact email@example.com or phone +81 136 224611
For Summer accommodation - please visit www.summerjapan.com
- Meals ProvidedNot Applicable
- InternetYes.Internet is available at our luxury self-contained rental apartments. You can also gain access at any of the major hotels in Niseko. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com for information on which properties have direct internet access.
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- Address170-304 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 Japan
- Telephone(0136) 22-4611
- Fax(0136) 22-4613
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.skijapan.com
- Contact NameSkiJapan.com