Tel: (0136) 22-4611
SkiJapan.com can offer the best ski or snowboarding holiday in Hokkaido. We've been in operation for 10 years and our experienced staff will provide seemless package tours. Whether it's a relaxing vacation away from the hustle and bustle of city life, or an action packed ski or snowboard adventure you are looking for, we can organize everything for you. Our packages include transfers, accommodation and lift tickets. Hokkaido offers some of the best skiing in the world. We run tours from the following resorts: Niseko, Rusutsu and Furano. SkiJapan.com has a central office based in each village to ensure you have a hassel free and relaxng holiday. If the snow is not for you, Hokkaido landscapes burst to life after a cold winter, the Niseko area in particular offers spectacular views and there is a wide selection of fun activities available to enjoy the great outdoors. SummerJapan.com can help you plan your perfect summer vacation. Summer activites include golf, mountain biking, nature hiking, rafting, kayaking, horse riding, tennis and cultural tours. Niseko has something for everyone in Summer. For tours in Summer please visit www.summerjapan.com
- Company NameSkiJapan.com
- Company TypeTravel Agency and Tour Operator
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes.We have both English speaking staff and Japanese bilingual staff.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaNiseko
- Nearest Train StationKutchan
- Minutes from Station10 minute by car or taxi
- Pick up service available?Yes .SkiJapan.com transfers are available from Chitose airport to all Niseko, Furano and Rusutsu over winter. We can also do pick ups from Kutchan train station
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNearest Interchange : Otaru I.C.
- Nearest National RouteNearest National Route : 5
- Getting ThereFlying
Syd/Bris/Melb to Chitose – (JAL or Qantas)
Hong Kong to Chitose – (Cathay Pacific)
Tokyo to Chitose – (JAL, ANA)
Shanghai to Chitose – China Eastern Airlines
Taipei to Chitose – China Airlines, Eva Air
We will meet and greet you at the airport and drive you to Hirafu Village and onto your specific accommodation.
Trains and buses
Kutchan train station is located 10 minutes away from Hirafu village. Trains run regularly from Kutchan to Sapporo city and Chitose Airport. SummerJapan.com staff will meet you at the station to take you to your accommodation.
If you would prefer the freedom of driving yourself, this can be organised through SummerJapan.com. Be sure to have an international license.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address170-304 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 Japan
- Telephone(0136) 22-4611
- Fax(0136) 22-4613
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.skijapan.com
- Contact NameSkiJapan.com