Home > Travel Tools > Outdoor Operators > Hokkaido>Hokkaido > Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures
Come to HOA and its beautiful surroundings to take part in Rafting, Kayaking, Canyoning and adventures that will keep you coming back for more. HOA is located in the foot of Hidaka Mountain range in Hokkaido, Japan. Our base is an old wooden school building surrounded by great outdoor spaces, BBQ area, gardens and lawns. It’s a great place to chill outside while waiting for your turn at one of the many adventures tours. And in winter, Hokkaido, Japan is the stomping ground for powder poachers from around the world. Let us take you on an epic journey into some of the best skiing and snowboarding Japan has to offer. HOA offers you a personalized tour where the quality of the snow is our main priority. Our tours tend to follow the snowfall so you get in as much fresh powder as possible. Our Wilderness First Aid and Canadian Avalanche Association certified bilingual guides will make sure you get the most out of your trip.
- Company NameHokkaido Outdoor Adventures
- Company TypeWhite Water Rafting / General Outdooors/ Ski and Snowboard Tours
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenAustralian, Chinese, Nepali
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationNot Applicable
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Cancellation Policy100% on the day 50% the day before
- Payment InformationCash is prefered, Credit Card Available
- City / AreaHidaka
- Nearest Train StationShimukappu
- Minutes from Station20min
- Pick up service available?Min.4
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeShimukappu IC
- Nearest National Route274
- Getting ThereBy car, head towards Obihiro from Hidaka, 8kms down the road cross the river and turn right. HOA is about 200m up the road.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsVisit the Ainu Museum in Nibutani and the Hidaka Michinoeki for some great food.
- ActivitiesThis summer the canyon is looking great again, one of the best in Hokkaido. Our first Hangi party of the season is on the 3rd of June, keep your eye on our website for the next one around the end of summer.
- Seasonal HighlightsSpring and Autumn is the time we dig our hole and get the Hangi down. If you have never experience cooking in the traditional New Zealand style then your missing out on an amazing eating experience.
- OnsenSarugawa Onsen
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes
- Accommodation Available Yes
- Meals ProvidedYes
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesBBQ area, camp ground and car park
- AddressChisaka 132, Hidaka-Cho, Saru-Gun, Hokkaido 055-2314
- Web sitehttp://www.rafting-hoa.co.jp
- Contact NamePat O'Keeffe