Home > Travel Tools > Outdoor Operators > Hokkaido>Hokkaido > Japan Adventures - Hokkaido
Tel: Home : 81+(0)11+764-5...
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Japan Adventures - Hokkaido
Japan Adventures - Hokkaido specializes in English speaking guided hikes and treks in Hokkaido. We have over 10 years experience in guiding people from all over the world and we can supply all gear. Please Note : We do not supply information on trails, hiking routes, huts, campsites, etc to people who do not have a comfirm booking with us.
- Company NameJapan Adventures - Hokkaido
- Company TypeSpecialist in Multi-day treks and camping
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Is kiwi English OK ?
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationPrice includes English speaking guide, Food for hikes and treks and we can supply all gear if you don't have . For details check : www.japan-adventures.com
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Winter Alpine trekking [Check our website for more details]
- If you have the experience we can show you some great spots
- Snowmobiling and winter camping [Check our website for more details]
- What a great way to go winter camping
- Snowshoe and winter camping treks. [Check our website for more details]
- I have a wide range of snowshoe and winter camping trips plus some great alpine treks. contact us for more details.
- November ( weekend dates only ) [Check our website for more details]
- Thing are starting cool down and the trees have lost their leaves but don't worry we know some great hikes with some great huts that suit this time of year . It is also the month we may get the first snows .
- October ( weekend dates only ) [Check our website for more details]
- This is a great time to checkout the Autumn colors in Hokkaido on some of her lower mountains. Contact us to what trek are runing at this time of year :
- August [Check our website for more details]
- In Aug we run our two long trips: Shiretoko 9 day trip & Daisetsu-zan 8 day trek
- Sep ( weekend only ) [Check our website for more details]
- Daisetsu-zan is the first place in Japan to get her Autumn coat and is just spectacular
- June / July (weekend only) [Check our website for more details]
- We run some great 3 day treks or famliy camps in these two months
- Cancellation PolicyCancellation should be made two weeks before trip starts. Once a trip has started and If anyone decides to quiet during the trip there will be no refund .
- Payment InformationBookings & Deposit To comfirm a booking we require a non-refundable deposit of ￥10,000 per person or ￥30,000 for group of 3 or more to be paid no later than two weeks before trip starts. Deposit payments : Deposits are to made by bank tranfer or bank cheque Full payment: Full payment can be made on the day when trips start. Note: We do not accept credit card payments or deposits
- City / AreaSapporo
- Nearest Train StationSapporo JR station
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? . TBA
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereYou can get to Sapporo by ferry, train, plane, Will help people out with ferry and train time tables once you have a comfirm booking with us
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsOn my hikes and treks you may have a chance to see some of Hokkaido abundant wildlife such as foxes, deer, brown bears, snakes, squirals, eagles, owls but to name a few.
- ActivitiesShiretoko 9 day road trip & hiking adventure Aug 2-10 Daisesu-Zan 8 day trek Aug 15-25
- Seasonal HighlightsSpring and early summer wild flowers can be seen through out Hokkaido trails and the autumn colors are to die for.
- OnsenDepends on Trip
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear Available , we have rental gear available from Tour bicycles and side saddles, tents, sleeping bags, baclpacks and more.
- Accommodation Available We can help you find accommodation but you must have a comfirm booking with us first
- Meals ProvidedWe provid all meal on our long hikes and treks but not lunches and snacks
- InternetNot Applicable
- Other FacilitiesNot Applicable
- TelephoneHome : 81+(0)11+764-5020 / Cell : 81+(0)90 -8275-5012
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.japan-adventures.com
- Contact NameLeon Roode