Tel: 81(0)90-2054-8687 or ...
Black Diamond Tours
Black Diamond Tours’ experienced backcountry ski and snowboard guides have spent years learning the ins and outs of Hokkaido’s best ski resorts so you don’t have to. We offer 1 day tours to Niseko, Rusutsu, Sapporo Kokusai, Teine Highland and Kiroro along with a range of backcountry tours with the Niseko range. Join us for any one of these trips and while everyone else is busy staring at the trail map, you’ll already be knee deep. If you’re looking for the ultimate powder adventure, sign up for one of our multi-day, multi-resort tours. We will custom design a tour based on your group’s size, ability, budget and desired tour length. Black Diamond takes care of the details arranging accommodation, transportation, lift tickets and meals. Our bilingual guides are always on hand to make things easy. Meanwhile, our staff at the BD Lodge will keep track of the weather and can adjust the itinerary when necessary to ensure pinpoint powder strikes. If you’re looking to sharpen your skills or improve your powder management ability, we also offer ski and snowboard lessons.
- Company NameBlack Diamond Tours
- Company TypeSki and Snowboard Tours
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, French
- City / AreaNiseko
- Nearest Train StationNiseko
- Minutes from Station5
- Pick up service available?Yes. Please contact us and we will either pick up or arrange transport to our base.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereHead towards Higashiyama Ski Area (Niseko). We are the last building on the left side of the road before reaching the ski area lifts.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address24-3 Niseko-cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido
- Telephone81(0)90-2054-8687 or 81(0)136-44-1144
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.blackdiamondtours.com
- Contact NameAndrew Spragg