Tel: 81(0)90-2054-8687 or ...
Black Diamond Tours
Black Diamond Tours’ experienced backcountry ski and snowboard guides have spent years learning the ins and outs of Hokkaido’s best ski resorts so you don’t have to. We offer 1 day tours to Niseko, Rusutsu, Sapporo Kokusai, Teine Highland and Kiroro along with a range of backcountry tours with the Niseko range. Join us for any one of these trips and while everyone else is busy staring at the trail map, you’ll already be knee deep. If you’re looking for the ultimate powder adventure, sign up for one of our multi-day, multi-resort tours. We will custom design a tour based on your group’s size, ability, budget and desired tour length. Black Diamond takes care of the details arranging accommodation, transportation, lift tickets and meals. Our bilingual guides are always on hand to make things easy. Meanwhile, our staff at the BD Lodge will keep track of the weather and can adjust the itinerary when necessary to ensure pinpoint powder strikes. If you’re looking to sharpen your skills or improve your powder management ability, we also offer ski and snowboard lessons.
- Company NameBlack Diamond Tours
- Company TypeSki and Snowboard Tours
- Activities Available
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, French
Activity & Rate Details
- General InformationDay tour prices do not include lift pass. Please add 5000Yen to tour price if you do not have a lift pass.
- Activity Rates
- Activity [￥]
- Backcountry [from 9900Yen/person/day]
- Backcountry ski/snowboard tours in the Niseko area
- Ski/Snowboarding [Please Inquire]
- Multi Day Tours Pricing varies dep. on group size and trip length.
- Ski/Snowboarding 
- Niseko Back Bowls
- Ski/Snowboarding [Please Inquire]
- Guided Day Tours to Rusutsu, Sapporo Kokusai, Teine Highland etc.
- Vehicle Rentals [from 55000/Week]
- For those looking to explore Japan on their own, we also rent 4WD vehicles.
- Cancellation PolicyPlease visit our website for details. www.blackdiamondtours.com
- Payment InformationWe accept all forms of payment. Cash, credit, cheque and electronic payment.
- City / AreaNiseko
- Nearest Train StationNiseko
- Minutes from Station5
- Pick up service available?Yes. Please contact us and we will either pick up or arrange transport to our base.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange / InterchangeNot Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 5
- Getting ThereHead towards Higashiyama Ski Area (Niseko). We are the last building on the left side of the road before reaching the ski area lifts.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesSkiing, Snowboarding, Road Trip, Back Country Tours, Onsen, Hiking, Snowshoeing
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Rental Gear AvailableYes. Backcountry Ski Equipment (Shovel, probe, transceiver, snowshoes, Climbing skins, alpine trekkers, touring backpacks) Ski Equipment Snowboard Equipment 4WD Vehicle Rentals also available
- Accommodation Available Yes. Stay at Niseko's best ski lodge - Black Diamond Lodge. Free wireless internet, satellite TV, restaurant & bar, pool table, hot tub, onsen shuttles and the best service in Niseko.
- Meals ProvidedYes. Hot buffet breakfast daily
- InternetYes. Free wireless internet throughout the building
- Other FacilitiesBlack Diamond's own private terrain park right in front of the lodge.
- Address24-3 Niseko-cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido
- Telephone81(0)90-2054-8687 or 81(0)136-44-1144
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.blackdiamondtours.com
- Contact NameAndrew Spragg