Tel: 0278-72-2811 >> Online Inquiry
Canyons Alpine Cafe
Minakami's finest apres ski atmosphere. After a big day on the slopes you can relax in our lounge and enjoy a variety of games, snacks and beverages. Chill out while watching the latest extreme ski and snowboard videos or test your skills on our mechanical bull and skate board half-pipe. Here, east meets west, when Western flavors are served with a Japanese attention to detail and you experience the best of both worlds. A home-style menu with prompt and friendly table service accompanied by just the right music for the situation.
- Company Name Canyons Alpine Cafe
- Company Type Restaurants & Cafes
- English Speaking Staff?Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, Australian etc.
- Price Details Come check out the menu!
- Gear/Service Details
- Gear/Service [￥]
- Cancellation Policy See Web site
- Payment Information Cash
- City / AreaMinakami, Gunma
- AccessTrain: From Ueno Stn. take the Joetsu Bullet train to Taksaki Stn. Change to the Agatsuma Line and get off at Naganohara Kusatsuguchi Stn. There is a relay bus to Kusatsu bus terminal where you will be picked up. 150 mins 6,500yen (210 mins 5,500 yen on the slow train) Car: From Tokyo Take the Kanetsu Expressway to Shibukawa I.C. then take route 145 towards Kusatsu. When you get to Naganohara Kusatsuguchi Station follow the map to the base ( Approx. 4 hours and 3000 yen in tolls.) From Niigata Take the Kanetsu Expressway to Shibukawa I.C. ( Approx. 3 hours and 4500 yen in tolls.) From Nagano Take the Joshinetsu Expressway to Shinshu Nakano I.C. and follow signs onto the Shiga Nakano toll road for Shiga Kogen. The toll road runs into Rte 292 for Shiga Kogen. Continue over Mt Shirane to Kusatsu and then follow the map. Warning!! Weekend traffic can become very congested, espeacially on long weekends! Leave early (before 5:00am for AM tours) to beat the traffic out of Tokyo, then rest when you get here! Bus: Shinjuku Sta. - Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal 3 hours 45min. Fare One way 3,200yen (cheapest option)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address379-1728 Gunma-ken, Tone-gun, Minakami-machi, Yubiso 45
- Web site http://lodge.canyons.jp/AlpineCafe.html
- Contact NameDexter Greenwood