Tel: 0136-55-8100 >> オンライン照合
EN in-house fine dining
At EN, we understand that different events demand different styles of service, whether it is a sit-down fine dining or a casual cocktail party serving canapés followed by a buffet, or any of the myriad possibilities that exist in-between. Our unique menu allows our customers to enjoy gourmet dining with friends and family in their luxury Niseko holiday homes. We pride ourselves in using only the freshest ingredients from Niseko, and other parts of Hokkaido, creating flavorful foods with gorgeous presentation, and exceptional service. Whether it is in the morning or in the evening, marvel at the art and theatre of the kitchen at your Niseko property. Your very own personal chef will arrive, serve the wine and create a series of small courses that will excite your mind, satisfy your appetite and pique your curiosity. Experience Niseko's fine dining during your Niseko winter and summer holiday.
- 会社名 EN in-house fine dining
- 会社の種類 Restaurants & Cafes
- 価格の詳細 Experience the intricacies of Hokkaido fine dining in your very own Niseko chalet and be amazed by some of the finest talents, first hand. Offering exquisitely simple French and Japanese cuisine that will enthuse the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and delicate finesse.
- ギア/サービス [￥]
- The Chef's Meat Course [8,000]
- Salmon, scallops and shrimp poached in white wine served atop steamed vegetables| Hokkaido root vegetable soup | grilled beef sirloin steak finished in a beef jus essence side with pumpkin puree and seared vegetables
- The Chef's Fish Course [10,000]
- Hokkaido Taraba crab rillette topped with a charlotte frisee salad dressed in a white wine vinaigrette | pan seared local chicken atop a tomato risotto | white fish, scallop and prawn sauteed in a lemon butter side with roasted local vegetables
- The Chef's Full Course [10,000]
- Sea bream carpaccio topped with crispy lettuce greens | chawan-mushi layered consume |daily local catch baked in a miso marinade matched with tempura vegetables | grilled beef steak filet in a wasabi soy sauce glaze
- The Chef's Tempura Course [8,000]
- Fresh sashimi dish of tuna, salmon, scallop, shrimp and cuttlefish on a bed of shoe string white radish | lightly battered local sea food and vegetables fried in a sesame & grape seed oil blend
- The Chef's Sushi Course [10,000]
- Steamed Hokkaido Taraba crab doused in lemon | tuna, salmon, scallop, shrimp, cuttlefish whitefish, mackerel and salmon roe prepared to order from our in-house sushi bar
- The Chef's Shabu-shabu Course [9,000]
- Shabu-shabu Course Fresh sashimi dish of tuna, salmon, scallop, shrimp and cuttlefish on a bed of shoe string white radish | wagyu beef, vegetables and tofu lightly passed through a beef broth matched with both ponzu and white sesame sauce
- The Chef's Izakaya Party Course [8,000]
- A daily changing Japanese delicacy created by the chef | sashimi dish of fresh tuna, scallops, prawn and cuttlefish on a bed of shoe string white radish | steamed Hokkaido Taraba Crab doused in lemon | local free range chicken skewered with bamboo and seasoned with sea salts | Yoichi pork braised in soya sauce, sake, ginger and graded apple | Makkari tofu floured and pan fried until crispy then drizzled in bonito sauce | chicken wings stuffed with pork and vegetable matched with chili oil | chilled ramen salad with a touch of white sesame sauce | pan seared rice balls braised in Japanese fish stock and ground wasabi | green tea ice cream topped with Hokkaido adzuki beans and seasonal fruits
- Children's Course [3,000]
- Prosciutto salad | daily soup | choose one: mixed pizza | spaghetti bolognese | fish with steamed vegetables | vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce
- In-House Chef's Breakfast [3,000]
- Buffet of: Hokkaido stirred yogurt | local seasonal fruits | crispy green leaf salad | fresh baked bread & croissants | granola cereal |Cooked hot: farm fresh eggs with Otaru bacon | thick slice ham | herb stuffed sausage |Beverage: 100% fruit juice | Hokkaido milk | coffee & tea (Japanese breakfast option is also available, please inquire)
- Chef's Delivery Breakfast Basket [1,700]
- Go at your own pace with our chef's delivery basket. - Fresh baked bread | crossiants | pancakes with maple syrup | yogurt | seasonal fruits | orange juice - additional scrambled eggs and bacon is also available for 300 yen per person
In the instance that you need to cancel you event, the following conditions will apply:
• All cancellations must be made by telephone or e-mail. Following, a cancelation conformation will be given verbally or via e-mail.
• If the client shall cancel two days prior to the Event Date specified, then the Client will be liable to Pay 50% of the Total Cost.
• If the client shall cancel the Event one day prior or on the day of the Event specified, then the client shall remain liable to pay 100% of the Total Costs.
• If the client is unable to attend an Event due to circumstance beyond control (airport delays, and transportation from the airport), and in such case the Event is cancelled, EN in-house fine dining will return the full balance of the Event and when possible, move the clients booking to a later date.
- お支払い情報 The payment by any person of any fees and charges for such services shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance by such person of these conditions. Full payment of all known costs is payable three full days prior to the date of the Event. Cash and Credit accepted.
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- ウェブサイト http://www.thenisekocompany.com/content/en-dining