Wine Tasting - BBQ - Yoga - Relaxation - Cultural Retreat
Come and recharge in the natural surroundings of Mt. Haruna Adventures Campsite for a weekend. This weekend will be tailored to help you de-stress from the daily grind of living and working in the city. There will be five (5) main events to make your weekend extra special.
1. Two (2) wine tasting happenings with wines carefully selected to match two (2) gourmet BBQ of fish, meat, and seasonal vegetables. Mr. Regis, a dedicated trilingual wine adviser will manage both wine tasting BBQ meals.
2. Two (2) Yoga/Universal Tao workshops that will focus on movement and breathing exercises to help you control your emotions and strengthen your inner core. Exercises will be simple and practical so that you can take them home and implement them into your daily exercise practice.
3. Guided visit to the local 1,400-year old Haruna shrine.
4. Numerous visits to nearby waterfalls for swimming and relaxation.
5. Simple bungalow accommodation on a relaxing mountain campsite.
More info at http://wineandcooking.info/en/specialevent.html